I love slurping the tears off normies faces

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
When I tell my normie friends and family that I don't want to work, the seething and wailing that commences is beautiful. I can only imagine the pure jealousy and hatred that runs through their veins when they realize I'm living with all the time in the universe, comfy maxing while they rot for Shekelstein. Hell, that may explain the sole reason my shit parents want me to get a job, so they can have grandkids. Can you imagine finding worth only by making your children reproduce in a female run society that hates men? It never ceases to amuse me. Just the sheer depravity of human nature.

Remember that you are your own King.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I've never actually seen a person get angry IRL when I tell them that I get neetbux and I have no intention of working because I hate the soulless grind of it all, they pretty much all envy me and wish they could do the same but can't due to various reasons. I had a talk with this like 50 year old guy after I was done shagging his daughter a few years ago and told him this and he said he wished he never had a family and just NEET'd instead, talked about how he's going to retire but he's too old to properly enjoy it, made me think. Imagine retiring at 70 with non-existent testosterone levels with cock receded back inside yourself (getting coochie = biologically denied) having your back hurt all day, probably suffering memory problems, being weak as fuck, what do you even do, turn on CNN and watch some sensationalized bullshit and then write on Facebook with your wrinkly hands as if someone gives a fuck, swear that's all old retired niggers do, you know the type

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I've never actually seen a person get angry IRL when I tell them that I get neetbux and I have no intention of working because I hate the soulless grind of it all, they pretty much all envy me and wish they could do the same but can't due to various reasons. I had a talk with this like 50 year old guy after I was done shagging his daughter a few years ago and told him this and he said he wished he never had a family and just NEET'd instead, talked about how he's going to retire but he's too old to properly enjoy it, made me think. Imagine retiring at 70 with non-existent testosterone levels with cock receded back inside yourself (getting coochie = biologically denied) having your back hurt all day, probably suffering memory problems, being weak as fuck, what do you even do, turn on CNN and watch some sensationalized bullshit and then write on Facebook with your wrinkly hands as if someone gives a fuck, swear that's all old retired niggers do, you know the type
My family and friends are all Christian unfortunately, but I know deep down they wish they were me. Even if you are religious I see no reason why working your life away until your an old fuck is in anyway glorifying your God.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
My family and friends are all Christian unfortunately, but I know deep down they wish they were me. Even if you are religious I see no reason why working your life away until your an old fuck is in anyway glorifying your God.

[UWSL]the one who is unwilling to work shall not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10)[/UWSL]​

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
How old was this woman when you shagged her?

Activity
So far there's no one here