Comfy i love exploring derelict buildings

monocholic

monocholic

feeling blue🖤🖤🌸
May 1, 2022
few months ago i went our for a walk with no path in mind. the only thing i desired was to go as far away as i could from my home - and that's what i did. i found myself lost, that feeling being exacerbated by how intoxicated i was. I didn't know my way home. strangely enough, the unfamiliar houses and neighborhoods were comforting rather than scary. i looked out for concealed areas. turned around every corner. i was so ecstatic, not because of the novelty but bc i finally felt a little human. along the road i saw many oddities and met a few rowdy teens. eventually i came across an abandoned building, a pub of sorts. inside, it was dark and the corridors were narrow. windows were broken and there was graffiti plastered on the walls. every step i took reverberated. the horrible creaking and the shattered ceiling.... i felt home here.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
few months ago i went our for a walk with no path in mind. the only thing i desired was to go as far away as i could from my home - and that's what i did. i found myself lost, that feeling being exacerbated by how intoxicated i was. I didn't know my way home. strangely enough, the unfamiliar houses and neighborhoods were comforting rather than scary. i looked out for concealed areas. turned around every corner. i was so ecstatic, not because of the novelty but bc i finally felt a little human. along the road i saw many oddities and met a few rowdy teens. eventually i came across an abandoned building, a pub of sorts. inside, it was dark and the corridors were narrow. windows were broken and there was graffiti plastered on the walls. every step i took reverberated. the horrible creaking and the shattered ceiling.... i felt home here.
I used to explore abandoned places a lot, very eerie and dangerous but loads of fun

monocholic

monocholic

feeling blue🖤🖤🌸
May 1, 2022
I used to explore abandoned places a lot, very eerie and dangerous but loads of fun
the eeriness is alluring. when i was there i felt this timeless sensation. abandoned buildings are situated sharply in the furthest reaches of society, so exploring them is the closest thing to an adventure in modernity.

Muri

Muri

if saying something smart was my job id be fired
Apr 11, 2022
Ayo you have some balls homie cuz I ain't going to a poltergeist crib. Alone atleast with da homies sure

monocholic

monocholic

feeling blue🖤🖤🌸
May 1, 2022
Ayo you have some balls homie cuz I ain't going to a poltergeist crib. Alone atleast with da homies sure
it was night time. i don't fear death it seems

Activity
So far there's no one here