I lost a debate (embarrassing)

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020

I commented in this video you can try and check out my debate.

I was originally going to type something like this

“Normal men are wired to spread their seeds and have babies. Similar to the way you are wired to enjoy getting fked in the ass by another man, just the way we are made brotha”

instead I got into a discussion with someone in the comment section and I totally lost the debate. She said “I was dumb and selfish. That only HIGH IQ people adopt”

the bitch is crazy. Living beings serve the purpose to self replicate and if you can’t do that then you are a failure. A fruit fly would be more successful than you.

I don’t know why this bothered me so much.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
It's because he is gay, he said it right in the first sentence.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
you have much to learn op unfortanaly the faggot is right just because we can reproduce doesn't mean its a good thing think about it rationally your forcing someone life which is boring and cruel and the person will die all for nothing just to satisfy your selfish desire imposing life on someone is the most fucked up shit you can do

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
you have much to learn op unfortanaly the faggot is right just because we can reproduce doesn't mean its a good thing think about it rationally your forcing someone life which is boring and cruel and the person will die all for nothing just to satisfy your selfish desire imposing life on someone is the most fucked up shit you can do
most couples don't think about adoption once. the reasons people use for creating life are usually preposterous. the antinatalist black-pills are nearly impossible to defuse.

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
why are you posting ur own Ls nigga

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Because these people believe in so called narrative of human centric "evolved superior species" idea and they think they somehow ascended biology.

Reproduction is a biological imperative, this is how all other species of organisms continue their existence, if you think you don't have the feel to reproduce, that means there is something fucked up in your head (possibly you were brought up in a dysfunctional family and had a fucked up childhood). It's not because of your high-IQ or you are a more "developed" organism than other species.

But these same normies argue that homosexuality is something "natural" because there are some animals that might have shown some homosexual behaviors. They also tend to be atheists and repeatedly argue there is no difference between humans and other animals. and vehemently oppose human centric view of the universe.

They also think all humans in 2021 are smarter and have more IQ than all the humans (and other species of hominids) lived in the past. Simply because they happened to know how to use internet and have smartphones in their pockets and watched StarWars or Marvel franchise. But in fact, most of them wont even be able to clearly explain what the actual fuck is a Pythagorean theorem and prove it in an intuitive way, which was literally formulated during 570BC.

This is how a normgroid's mind work, full of confusions and contradictions.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here