I literally have no summer clothes to wear

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
I don't go outside because I used to dress like a complete aspie subhuman and I threw everything out but now I literally don't have clothes and still don't know how to dress. I need to do some major shopping (absolute suifuel, I can't even begin to explain how much I hate doing that) but everything's closed and when I tried ordering shit online all the sizes were wrong and the clothes looked like shit, nothing like how they looked on the website.

What the fuck do I do?!
Where can I read some fashionmaxxing guides for people in their early 20s?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Do you need to go outside? If not just keep wearing old clothes.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Do you need to go outside? If not just keep wearing old clothes.
Well bruh I don't want to rot inside during the summer. I plan on going abroad this year as part of my ascension plan and I can't be dressed like a homeless faggot with Asperger's syndrome.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Well bruh I don't want to rot inside during the summer. I plan on going abroad this year as part of my ascension plan and I can't be dressed like a homeless faggot with Asperger's syndrome.
I see.
Well if everything is closed and online isn't working for you then tough shit nigga, you gonna look like hobo.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
wear shorts, socks, flip flops and a nice plain tshirt
I used to walk around with bright orange shorts that went past my knees like a fucking aspie retard about 2 years ago. Still cringe at that tbh.
I need to learn about what's fashionable. What kind of shorts to wear, what kind of tshirts to wear etc.
Do you know if any redpill channels like Alpha M on youtube are good for that?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I used to walk around with bright orange shorts that went past my knees like a fucking aspie retard about 2 years ago. Still cringe at that tbh.
I need to learn about what's fashionable. What kind of shorts to wear, what kind of tshirts to wear etc.
Do you know if any redpill channels like Alpha M on youtube are good for that?
i don't know any, i just wear what i like, i don't follow fashion or trends

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
i don't know any, i just wear what i like, i don't follow fashion or trends
Thanks anyway. I don't even care about the latest trends. IMO being up to date on them all the time is cringe and only overcompensating incels do it.
Still, I need to dress like a normal human being. It's something I never learned to do and it's biting me in the ass now.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Thx. I tried doing that but I can't really get ones that fit me well. They're all either too baggy or they look like i'm wearing yoga pants.
They should be a bit baggy around the thighs and tight near the calf and ankles
Joggers | Moneyball MB Logo Joggers | Moneyball Sportswear

Activity
So far there's no one here