I literally have no reason to live

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
I have absolutely no future what so ever I've failed at everything I have no friends, shit family, poor, no gf my life is just a bleak shit sandwich I'm just waiting till the end unfortunately I have a long way to go unless I get lucky and die in my sleep
Yeah but you have a job. You mog the job wanters here. PLUS, you know how to drive. That's two things already going for you.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I have so many reasons to live but I will keep them to myself

damien

damien

happy neet
Apr 1, 2021
I have absolutely no future what so ever I've failed at everything I have no friends, shit family, poor, no gf my life is just a bleak shit sandwich I'm just waiting till the end unfortunately I have a long way to go unless I get lucky and die in my sleep
i’ll be your friend

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
You can read and write. Maybe use that to your advantage.
Neetgod is in his 40s I believe, if you don't have a descent career, spouse, or kids then you basically have nothing meaningful to live for.

At this point, you minus well just try to map how you want the next half of your life to be like there really isn't any point in anything else sadly.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Neetgod is in his 40s I believe, if you don't have a descent career, spouse, or kids then you basically have nothing meaningful to live for.

At this point, you minus well just try to map how you want the next half of your life to be like there really isn't any point in anything else sadly.
If you are younger, just map out how you want your life to be like, job, all that shit than just do it or your life won't get any better

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020

Is that so? Why would he be doomed?

There’s been people in worse circumstances which have made something from their life, I don’t really like this defeatist mentality since it usually doesn’t harbor much good. I’m not saying it’s easy or will be.

Though all of this might sound a bit ignorant on my part since I obviously haven’t experienced his POV.

I’m just saying his life’s story isn’t set in stone, he’s not dead yet after all.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
I could find a job in a day and I live in la do you wanna hang out you're a legend bro
For safety reasons I can't meet up with anyone, but hey i'm down for job suggestions/money making opportunities as long as they're legal, if it's something you don't want to share with anyone else you can also DM me. I mostly just make money from selling stuff online, and microinvesting (which i'm pretty dogshit at atm). But I have applied to pretty much everywhere in existence within a 20 mile radius from where I live.

nelson

nelson

Low self awareness
Feb 6, 2021
For safety reasons I can't meet up with anyone, but hey i'm down for job suggestions/money making opportunities as long as they're legal, if it's something you don't want to share with anyone else you can also DM me. I mostly just make money from selling stuff online, and microinvesting (which i'm pretty dogshit at atm). But I have applied to pretty much everywhere in existence within a 20 mile radius from where I live.
Damn I scared lmao dm me on ig bro @1kieranbright

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
me neither lol but I stay alive anyway cuz why not haha

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Inject T

Activity
So far there's no one here