I left Looksmax

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
You gotta admit psl autism is probably the best internet subculture & also it's the most active forum I've ever been on.

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
I prefer neets.me even though its no where near as active; im afraid they will pull the plug if its not active enough
Beginning of incels.me had only like 50 online members while this one got like 35
I don't see this forum being bigger than that forum but I don't see it getting canned anytime soon

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I got banned for making threads about larpers and calling them out.

Then you have troll users spamming 20k posts with bots and they only get a temp ban.
Hmm, it's kind of weird, the banning stuff. The last thing I saw there going on was the whole forum talking about this person named Sincere and debating whether he was a girl or not and if he was what to do with him. He got banned too for apparently no reason other than that people thought he was a girl from what I could tell.

So it's possible you got banned for no reason.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
looksmax is full of 15 year olds
+ most of them are just normies
It's full of new people. I also managed to lock myself out from my main account (@Master, could you help tbh?).

I used a throwaway email to register and I lost my password. My ip address is still the same.

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
fuck them niggas i got permabanned for shitposting

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
neetsme is where its at

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
.co gatekeeps hard ngl. I think the gatekeeping should only be towards users who aren't virgin. Just because someone is muh tallfag doesn't mean they aren't incels.

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
a tall incel is just someone too retarded or lazy to work out

Activity
So far there's no one here