I kinda know one way to get sex but it's not worth it, gotta live an entirely different life for years.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Ok so this would technically work over a long enough period of time, but it would take so much effort and so much time and energy.

Here's what I'd have to do:

I'd have to not stay at home at all. Completely give up all my copes and everything I enjoy doing, and replace them with things outside the home. I'd have to go against everything I want to do and that brings me comfort and peace.

I'd have to do everything and anything where I could meet women. Dancing classes, language learning classes, sports where there are women, cooking classes, gym etc.... Basically 100% of my free time doing things outside the house.

And while there, I'd have to interact with every woman I can. Engage in conversation, ask for number, then contact them through the phone later and invite them to go out. I'd also have to research how to be interesting to people and what to say cause I'm aspie with an avoidant personality and am boring to normies since I can't just say my weird and funny thoughts. Also gotta research how to talk to random women in a way they'll want to talk to me, cause people don't want to talk when random guys approach them. Although I can't really imagine a way for one dude like me to just walk to a woman and talk to her in a way she actually wants to converse. I mean, just a random dude coming to you and talking to you, human beings don't interact that way, I can't imagine a scenario where a woman would actually be interested and not just humor me till I go away.

And so after a year or two of doing this and interacting with a lot of women, eventually I'd find one probably. I mean statistically, if I tried talking to 500 women, one would probably be interested.

But that's a different person entirely. That's not me. I don't have the willpower to live that kind of life, it's just too different from what I enjoy and am comfortable with. Not to mention that I'd have to actively fight every ounce of my being, force myself to do these things, fight anxiety and other things.

Wow, I'm so mentally ill. So many different mental illnesses like depression, anxiety, anhedonia, agoraphobia, avoidant personality etc... They have made me live a life so different from other people's that a normal life seems absolutely exhausting to me. I guess depression took a bigger toll on me than I thought. I thought I'm not depressed anymore, but that's merely in the context of me comfortably neeting in my own home. Damn, if only I didn't want sex so badly, I'd happily just rot forever. I'll still rot but I'll be less happy.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
What you're thinking about is a stable relationship that you could even get kids from, not getting laid. Getting laid is paying a whore $20-100 (varies, you can lowball if she has no teeth) or drugging yourself up out of your mind and hitting a bar. That requires very little effort but you know that isn't sustainable and it's depressing in it's own right, I suppose.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
What you're thinking about is a stable relationship that you could even get kids from, not getting laid. Getting laid is paying a whore $20-100 (varies, you can lowball if she has no teeth) or drugging yourself up out of your mind and hitting a bar. That requires very little effort but you know that isn't sustainable and it's depressing in it's own right, I suppose.
Bar won't work for me, that's for hookups and I'm too unattractive for that. Plus in my country women don't go to bars, it's for alcoholics and thugs.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Bar won't work for me, that's for hookups and I'm too unattractive for that. Plus in my country women don't go to bars, it's for alcoholics and thugs.
I assure you that you can buy a whore. No matter where you're at in this world you are never denied this option, you can always fly to a country with legal prostitutes. But that isn't necessary, there's always a whore and a drug addicted slut looking for a quick buck. Skip ALL the hassle and buy a whore, it's usually just not worth it to go through the social games of getting pussy, people might look at the act of paying for a whore as degrading but when you really get down to it, you're probably saving a lot of time and money. Having to court a woman, take her out, do shit with her, all for the hope of getting pussy that can get denied if you are weird/not her type, it's simply not worth it when you can pay a bitch $100 to lick your balls and then be done with it. You can find another wet hole for $100 later

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
just accept its over bro im sorry to be the bearer of bad news but im the smartest and most honest here
It's not like I'm actually going to do all those things anyway. Damn, I definitely won't have sex in the foreseeable future, at least several years. And if it does ever happen, my life will have to have become extremely uncomfortable for that to happen.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I assure you that you can buy a whore. No matter where you're at in this world you are never denied this option, you can always fly to a country with legal prostitutes. But that isn't necessary, there's always a whore and a drug addicted slut looking for a quick buck. Skip ALL the hassle and buy a whore, it's usually just not worth it to go through the social games of getting pussy, people might look at the act of paying for a whore as degrading but when you really get down to it, you're probably saving a lot of time and money. Having to court a woman, take her out, do shit with her, all for the hope of getting pussy that can get denied if you are weird/not her type, it's simply not worth it when you can pay a bitch $100 to lick your balls and then be done with it. You can find another wet hole for $100 later
>Muh whores
Missing the point.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
>Muh whores
Missing the point.
I get the point is intimacy and affection but the way he worded it made it sound like he was doing it all for a crumb of coochie

I wrote a long post about this but I deleted it. Let's just say that it is possible, and I did try but did not succeed (turned out to be a scammer, at least I didn't lose money even though I lost a lot of time and energy), but the cost and the hassle to do that in a country such as mine, for a person such as myself, is way too high. Also it costs like 1/6th of the monthly wage so that's a huge deterrent. Also my real reason is that I want to do things I can't with a hooker. I want to lick pussy, really get in there and lick it for a good while. And other such things.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
not sure what to say but hope you get some coochie one day my nigger

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Nah, bro. You don't need to do all that, you need to looksmaxx hardcore > then just get a friend circle. Easier said then done but this is how normies find gfs. These people will introduce you to people > etc etc

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I thought you had to start waging months ago? I had assumed that is why you stopped posting.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Nah, bro. You don't need to do all that, you need to looksmaxx hardcore > then just get a friend circle. Easier said then done but this is how normies find gfs. These people will introduce you to people > etc etc
Ok but what if you just don't want to have a friend circle??
Even back in my bluepilled days I had zero motivation to meet with my friends, I always had to force myself to attend social gatherings. Now? No fucking way, I'm too antisocial and avoidant for that.

Activity
So far there's no one here