I just want to go back to sleep

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I always said this to myself that if there was a button to completely erase my existence I would've pressed it a long time ago.
It's called a bullet, your existence is erased when your consciousness ends practically because there's no proof that anything in this universe exists outside of your head. When you stop having consciousness, a zillion years and the heat death of the universe will have effectively been the same as one second for anyone else, no, even less. Everything that will ever happen will pass by instantly the second you are dead and your existence will be erased effectively from any record of ever had existing, including in the memories of others or some record on waybackmachine or some shit. It's OVER the second you are dead, truly.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Correct especially with all these mask tards walking around I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone I just want to neet or die in peace
Hit the nail on the head with the Twilight Zone comparison. It does feel very surreal, really feels like being the protagonist in one of those episodes.
Now that youve said it I might rewatch the original series from the 60s.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
It's called a bullet, your existence is erased when your consciousness ends practically because there's no proof that anything in this universe exists outside of your head. When you stop having consciousness, a zillion years and the heat death of the universe will have effectively been the same as one second for anyone else, no, even less. Everything that will ever happen will pass by instantly the second you are dead and your existence will be erased effectively from any record of ever had existing, including in the memories of others or some record on waybackmachine or some shit. It's OVER the second you are dead, truly.
Well yeah but my mom would be devastated that's one of the reasons I'm not dead yet.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
I just want to go back to sleep

Activity
So far there's no one here