I just got food stamps my niggers

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Jfl I only get 340 a month. And they ask you the most invasive questions imaginable. I feel like I was just raped. I even got caught in a lie. Fuck these bureaucratic fagets. I hope they all get nuked. In the states 340 is basically a week and half worth of food. This world is so cucked. Were all slaves, just wish a nigga could neet in peace.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
you have $11.30 a day on food mah nigga
Yeah and if you get caught lying its a misdemeanor you can get up to 6 months in jail. Just imagine going to jail so a nigga can eat. Fuck these ass clowns man. This world is so evil. Like seriously that's the max amount ushly it's only 250 but they have an extra 90 for pandemic. So if your a bum with nothing you will have to survive on 250 dollars a month for food. Nigga you know it would be impossible to eat off 11 dollars a day especially in the states. We are all destined to be slaves bro. I hate this fucking system so much. At least in the Netherlands they get subsidized prostitutes. But a nigga here has to just take it up the ass fuck these niggas. And dont get me started on ssdi the pay is so fucking low its Penny's on the dollar. All a nigga want is some grub, shelter and some coochie every now and again.

Activity
So far there's no one here