Serious I have to go clothes shopping

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I was going to go this morning but I couldn't get the will to get up so I just switched off my alarm. What a grotesque thing having to go pick the biggest trousers you can find and go and try them on in the fitting room. Then having to pick the XXL t shirts and try them on, the annoying thing is that an XXL shirt in one store seems to be a different size in another brand so you always have to try them on.

Then there are no self checkouts in clothes stores so you have to speak to some young woman at the checkout. They are always so rude to me because they sense my autism and awkwardness.

The reason I am buying clothes is because everyone in my country got a free pre paid card to spend in order to help local shops, it is the equivalent to around $133.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
you will never fit in a psg tracksuit over for you only badboys with high t dimorphic bodies can pull it off

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
"Just order everything online sweetiee! Its Black Friday Week Sweetie! wohoooo!" :soy::soy::soy:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
"Just order everything online sweetiee! Its Black Friday Week Sweetie! wohoooo!" :soy::soy::soy:
The card I have can't be used online, there is also a shop that sells physical media in the town I am going to but it is overpriced. They sell DVDs at 2007 prices.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
I was going to go this morning but I couldn't get the will to get up so I just switched off my alarm. What a grotesque thing having to go pick the biggest trousers you can find and go and try them on in the fitting room. Then having to pick the XXL t shirts and try them on, the annoying thing is that an XXL shirt in one store seems to be a different size in another brand so you always have to try them on.

Then there are no self checkouts in clothes stores so you have to speak to some young woman at the checkout. They are always so rude to me because they sense my autism and awkwardness.

The reason I am buying clothes is because everyone in my country got a free pre paid card to spend in order to help local shops, it is the equivalent to around $133.
'ate the irish

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Nigga its game over for you i wear xxxl shirts this bull dyke nigga mogs you. What is it with your shit country always giving you gift cards. :feelslol:
you will never fit in a psg tracksuit over for you only badboys with high t dimorphic bodies can pull it off
View attachment 25889View attachment 25890
Even if i was fit I still wouldn't be caught dead wearing those ballerina outfits. You dont seriously wear this do you. Those arnt joggers those are certified leggings. :feelslol:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Nigga its game over for you i wear xxxl shirts this bull dyke nigga mogs you. What is it with your shit country always giving you gift cards. :feelslol:

Even if i was fit I still wouldn't be caught dead wearing those ballerina outfits. You dont seriously wear this do you. Those arnt joggers those are certified leggings. :feelslol:
Huge cope you have no idea how comfy tracksuits are mogs your fat dike clothes to hell

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Huge cope you have no idea how comfy tracksuits are mogs your fat dike clothes to hell
Cope loose fitting clothes are comfortable not painted on leggings bro dont tell me you seriously wear shit that tight. That was just a joke right I mean come on brother. :feelsworry:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Cope loose fitting clothes are comfortable not painted on leggings bro dont tell me you seriously wear shit that tight. That was just a joke right I mean come on brother. :feelsworry:
Bro do you even know what skinny jeans are? When you have Mogger football legs like me i Have gotten alot of compliments on my legs from foids i have o Lets bro jfl

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
ABsolutely over if you have x legs jfl @Neetgod
778AB299 FC35 4A73 8452 D2BA07B79E3E

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021

It's only one gift card, I've had it for a month as I don't like going shopping. I probably will spend $40 of it on junk food for the Christmas period.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
ABsolutely over if you have x legs jfl @Neetgod
View attachment 25903
Actually I'm leg maxed too from hooping my whole life. All my fat is in my stomach is face and chest. I'm 6'2 so that's probably my best quality.

Dont tell me you wear skinny Jean's dude come on seriously? Just burn that shit now and well pretend we never had this conversation

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It's only one gift card, I've had it for a month as I don't like going shopping. I probably will spend $40 of it on junk food for the Christmas period.
Do you pay rent with a McDonald's gift card in your country:feelslol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211125-121056_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-121056_Chrome.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 31
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Bro do you even know what skinny jeans are? When you have Mogger football legs like me i Have gotten alot of compliments on my legs from foids i have o Lets bro jfl
Based, skinny jeans are comfy af.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
i only have a few bits of clothes they are pretty big on me my only jacket covered in bleach and some rips but i lost it so i mean it kinda sucks

Activity
So far there's no one here