I have this empty feeling in my chest

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Almost like a tingling in my chest from being such a looser. I had a chance to be a star I fucked that up with bad decisions. I'll never recover. Its probably just anxiety. But I feel it all day. Anyone else have this sensation in there chest?

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Sometimes my chest feels sore but I don't know if it's ever felt empty before. Your definitely suffering from regret because you know things would be different (probably a lot better) if you took action in the past and didn't make shitty decisions.

I have no such regret because I was destined to be a shutin loser neet who rots all my time away on vidya and forums, no amount of good decisions or effort would change my path and destination in life

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Almost like a tingling in my chest from being such a looser. I had a chance to be a star I fucked that up with bad decisions. I'll never recover. Its probably just anxiety. But I feel it all day. Anyone else have this sensation in there chest?
Same with me today I don't feel like doing anything, just wanted to sleep and escape :feelsrope:
That is exactly how I feel

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Sometimes my chest feels sore but I don't know if it's ever felt empty before. Your definitely suffering from regret because you know things would be different (probably a lot better) if you took action in the past and didn't make shitty decisions.

I have no such regret because I was destined to be a shutin loser neet who rots all my time away on vidya and forums, no amount of good decisions or effort would change my path and destination in life
Thank you that is a great answer I completely agree I had an opportunity to be something really special but blue it big time I almost wish I had always been a looser then I wouldn't have this feeling of regret haunting me constantly

Activity
So far there's no one here