I have these weird tiny bugs crawling up the wall behind my bed

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
I got some bugs on my bed too. Think they're carpet beetles.
Holy shit! That's exactly what they are
No idea where they come from, they just randomly spawn on my wall, it's bizarre

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Hope they aren't bedbugs, those are a nightmare.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
You should share it bro
was living with some pajeets in a house. the bedbugs started were few in number at first. gradually, the population exploded. for about 2 months i was sleeping with bedbugs in my room and would wake up with welts all over my body. I would try to talk to my pajeet roommates and even though they couldn't have helped but notice, they said nothing. the bedbugs eventually got into my mattress and destroyed it, so at 3 am one morning i took my mattress and carried it up the street and dumped it in the woods near the house i was living at. from then on i just slept on the floor, i was too poor to buy another mattress. welts continued, bedbug population continued to grow. it absolutely sucks knowing you're going to go to sleep and bedbugs with crawl all over your body. the reason i didn't get help is because i was mentally ill at the time and thought it was my fault. i thought i got the bedbugs from work because i use to leave my coat on the ground. eventually though, fate intervened, and my african and indian roommates got bedbugs too(or so they said). at that time, i could then say that i got it because there was now no risk, and i could pretend like i just got them. the african dude knew exactly what to do. got a special formula from a friend and that shit worked wonders. killed all the bedbugs really quickly even though i tried other stuff that didn't work.

I later learned that pajeets (and maybe africans) regularly have this problem, and are afraid to admit it to westerners, So, it was likely i got it from them in the first place.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
was living with some pajeets in a house. the bedbugs started were few in number at first. gradually, the population exploded. for about 2 months i was sleeping with bedbugs in my room and would wake up with welts all over my body. I would try to talk to my pajeet roommates and even though they couldn't have helped but notice, they said nothing. the bedbugs eventually got into my mattress and destroyed it, so at 3 am one morning i took my mattress and carried it up the street and dumped it in the woods near the house i was living at. from then on i just slept on the floor, i was too poor to buy another mattress. welts continued, bedbug population continued to grow. it absolutely sucks knowing you're going to go to sleep and bedbugs with crawl all over your body. the reason i didn't get help is because i was mentally ill at the time and thought it was my fault. i thought i got the bedbugs from work because i use to leave my coat on the ground. eventually though, fate intervened, and my african and indian roommates got bedbugs too(or so they said). at that time, i could then say that i got it because there was now no risk, and i could pretend like i just got them. the african dude knew exactly what to do. got a special formula from a friend and that shit worked wonders. killed all the bedbugs really quickly even though i tried other stuff that didn't work.

I later learned that pajeets (and maybe africans) regularly have this problem, and are afraid to admit it to westerners, So, it was likely i got it from them in the first place.
Whoa yeah they're literally hell on earth I'm getting itchy thinking about em. Thanks for the story.

Activity
So far there's no one here