I have the highest psl potential on this forum

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
inb4 brag hear me out

Im 1/4 Asian (and my psl rating would be based on my Asian pheno.)My European ancestry gave me forward growth, wide and prominent zygos and above average browridge which is enough to bring the average chink to 6 psl (smv is obvs low but who cares) . If we add in chin, decent skin and height; I become gigachang.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
for a gook psl standards? probably 6.5

doesnt matter because I live in a based (racist) WDOW (white date only whites) country
If you leave europe maybe you can looksmax for Asia, bc it's impossible to compete here in Europe

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
not going to show my face, but if we are going by PSL.
i would say I am 6.5 PSL for my race.
i have pct
i am 6'4
i have good frame
and since I am mostly Egyptian that would qualify me as 9 PSL because just be sand is law

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
famous streamer halo
"Famous streamer halo"

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
would clap your cheeks on dota or wow
he probably would but I don't play those games. I play CSGO and Roblox.
Also I feel bad for him, I cannot imagine the cortisol and defeat you must have to know evetday that a literal schoolgirl can beat you up

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
inb4 brag hear me out

Im 1/4 Asian (and my psl rating would be based on my Asian pheno.)My European ancestry gave me forward growth, wide and prominent zygos and above average browridge which is enough to bring the average chink to 6 psl (smv is obvs low but who cares) . If we add in chin, decent skin and height; I become gigachang.
Are you memeing me?

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
That’s me when I was 15 LOL

also @Haruhi Suzumiya that counts as doxxing but I don’t think you had any malicious intent but I would like it my Face removed
@Haruhi Suzumiya dont you fucking dare to delete my thread

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
i don't have any reason to delete you fucko, i will if you do something against the rules or doxx anyone
you bitchass already deleted a bunch of my threads. Stop acting clueless

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
you bitchass already deleted a bunch of my threads. Stop acting clueless
ye and if you spam same as anyone i can delete much more, so no spam or doxxing anyone

Activity
So far there's no one here