Venting I have terrible luck

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
was about to build a pc and get the parts delivered, so I made the order online from my local store but they won’t do delivery so I call them and tell them to cancel it (they had only one supply of the motherboard I needed for my build). I couldn’t order from Amazon because I can’t find any cpus around msrp on Amazon.

I decided to upgrade an older prebuilt pc (hp Compaq pro 6000) and get a low profile graphics card, a 2.5” ssd and ddr3 ram so I order it off Amazon and then I open the computer to clean it. Power it on and a few seconds later it turns off and won’t turn back on and now the PSU is dead (it was an outdated 240w psu by HP that comes with these prebuilts).

my life is in shambles

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
343.jpg

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
was about to build a pc and get the parts delivered, so I made the order online from my local store but they won’t do delivery so I call them and tell them to cancel it (they had only one supply of the motherboard I needed for my build). I couldn’t order from Amazon because I can’t find any cpus around msrp on Amazon.

I decided to upgrade an older prebuilt pc (hp Compaq pro 6000) and get a low profile graphics card, a 2.5” ssd and ddr3 ram so I order it off Amazon and then I open the computer to clean it. Power it on and a few seconds later it turns off and won’t turn back on and now the PSU is dead (it was an outdated 240w psu by HP that comes with these prebuilts).

my life is in shambles
4FA0E508 70F2 4DF5 9B18 B3CA11AE563D

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
when i put all the components in my pc in it wasnt turning on
i took it to the hardware guy and he said i almost destroyed the mobo coz i used the wrong screws

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I’m sorry to hear that.
Right now is a very bad time to build a gaming PC. The whole market is completely out of control with skyrocketing hardware prizes.
If you look for budget PSUs that are still high quality I would recommend PSUs from "be quiet!" like the 400W System Power 9.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
I’m sorry to hear that.
Right now is a very bad time to build a gaming PC. The whole market is completely out of control with skyrocketing hardware prizes.
If you look for budget PSUs that are still high quality I would recommend PSUs from "be quiet!" like the 400W System Power 9.
I didn’t really care about a GPU so I was gonna get a low profile one. I just need something because my laptop only has one extra display port and I need a second one xd
I would recommend PSUs from "be quiet!" like the 400W System Power 9.
you recommend their cases as well? Because I like their simple look I was originally going to get a corsair 100R but cable management is terrible in those.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
you recommend their cases as well? Because I like their simple look I was originally going to get a corsair 100R but cable management is terrible in those.
When it comes to cases get something like the Antec NX100, SilentiumPC Signum SG1 TG, Kolink Stronghold or Sharkoon S1000 (I use this one really happy with it). Not so familiar with be quiet cases but the Pure Base 500 looks good to me, bit more expensive than my recommendations though.
They are all great budget cases check them out. :feelsok:

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Activity
So far there's no one here