I have started work on my neet movie once again

Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021
[UWSL]Each passing year shows that less and less young people are successfully conditioned to accept wageslavery. It's because of internet addiction, where they can go and see the most interesting parts of other peoples lives, be comforted by endless copes, and dissociate from their progression. This is why incel numbers are rising and will continue to rise, quite a basic and common theory. [/UWSL]

I don't really care, I think it is a good thing, because I want to see society collapse and neeting normalized and funded. But I see a window of opportunity, for myself. I think a youtube movie that represents the descent from failed normie through content addiction to inceldom and filth, showing all the grossest and saddest parts of neeting and isolation, could be successful in the coming years.

I want to ask if you think the idea could work. Do you agree that neeting, permavirginity, subhumanity, childhood internet addiction, they bring about far deeper depression than what is currently being represented or talked about, and that leaves room for growth?

I started filming the movie in June 2020. It takes an unbelievable amount of effort and learning to produce a film on your own, every detail has to be immaculately prepared and accounted for, and so much time proves to be wasted regardless of preparation. I worked between 8 and 14 hours a day until July 24 2021 and was miserable the entire time. I have hated work all my life and fall out of anything that takes more than 15 hours a week. The only reason I continue the project is because I know I care about nothing else, it is the only thing I will work for.

I've already released my movie but, it wasn't good enough. It's too slow, too dependent on existing content. I bowed to loads of cucked youtube rules like no anti women blackpills, no incel forums, and therefore it was not quality enough to be celebrated by other incels. The biggest problem is, I made it in a creative bubble as an isolated neet, it is far too self indulgent.

I believe I can fix all these problems, and that if I work another year it might still be a success. So since the 10th of September I've been reshooting and planning what to replace, what else to feature. Rather than bowing to soytube, I could just throw myself under the bus and play a true degen character. Movie already features piss bottles, suicide, the teenlovepill. I might as well stock the re release with forum blackpills and have a few in mind already. I could feature blurred gore sites if I wanted to. The descent into internet addiction goes far deeper, I can feature the whole thing, while reshooting my scenes to have better lighting and move faster.

Right now I work about 7 hours a day, I am in a filming stage, so my work doesn't involve going online, but I lurk threads as part of the shot dopamine receptor cope cycle I do in my free time, jumping between tabs. I'll try reply to more threads, I like it here.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I agree that the anguish of neetdom and inceldom isn't well represented in media and your first movie was the first real attempt of portraying it that I came across. I[UWSL] doubt content like this will ever be successful but I guess that depends on how you define successful. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]I can only see other neets and incels enjoying this sort of stuff, people who can relate to the mental illness and spiral into obscurity so you're right in not wanting to water it down to appeal to a broader audience. Make it as dark and depressing as you can.[/UWSL]

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
[UWSL]Each passing year shows that less and less young people are successfully conditioned to accept wageslavery. It's because of internet addiction, where they can go and see the most interesting parts of other peoples lives, be comforted by endless copes, and dissociate from their progression. This is why incel numbers are rising and will continue to rise, quite a basic and common theory. [/UWSL]

I don't really care, I think it is a good thing, because I want to see society collapse and neeting normalized and funded. But I see a window of opportunity, for myself. I think a youtube movie that represents the descent from failed normie through content addiction to inceldom and filth, showing all the grossest and saddest parts of neeting and isolation, could be successful in the coming years.

I want to ask if you think the idea could work. Do you agree that neeting, permavirginity, subhumanity, childhood internet addiction, they bring about far deeper depression than what is currently being represented or talked about, and that leaves room for growth?

I started filming the movie in June 2020. It takes an unbelievable amount of effort and learning to produce a film on your own, every detail has to be immaculately prepared and accounted for, and so much time proves to be wasted regardless of preparation. I worked between 8 and 14 hours a day until July 24 2021 and was miserable the entire time. I have hated work all my life and fall out of anything that takes more than 15 hours a week. The only reason I continue the project is because I know I care about nothing else, it is the only thing I will work for.

I've already released my movie but, it wasn't good enough. It's too slow, too dependent on existing content. I bowed to loads of cucked youtube rules like no anti women blackpills, no incel forums, and therefore it was not quality enough to be celebrated by other incels. The biggest problem is, I made it in a creative bubble as an isolated neet, it is far too self indulgent.

I believe I can fix all these problems, and that if I work another year it might still be a success. So since the 10th of September I've been reshooting and planning what to replace, what else to feature. Rather than bowing to soytube, I could just throw myself under the bus and play a true degen character. Movie already features piss bottles, suicide, the teenlovepill. I might as well stock the re release with forum blackpills and have a few in mind already. I could feature blurred gore sites if I wanted to. The descent into internet addiction goes far deeper, I can feature the whole thing, while reshooting my scenes to have better lighting and move faster.

Right now I work about 7 hours a day, I am in a filming stage, so my work doesn't involve going online, but I lurk threads as part of the shot dopamine receptor cope cycle I do in my free time, jumping between tabs. I'll try reply to more threads, I like it here.

I'm interested.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
With due respect, Gooop, big fan.
What are you out to prove? You have already completed the film and released. You have promoted it to a degree and got positive feedback. Language like ‘I think a film like this could be successful’ and ‘incels didn’t see it’ simply shows that your ambitions and expectations are something other.

It may not be a great idea to play the character over and over again. Do you think you will be trapped by the role? Does the performative nature of the caricature help to pull the stagnant energy out of your being?

I recently saw a film called The Insufferable Groo. Steven Groo, this guy is extremely low inhib. Bosses his staff around. Doesn’t pay them. Works on films that are important to him and never gets his money back. His family lives in squalor since all he wants to do is make his ideas into experiences for the screen. And he is successful.

I guess my point is just a small reminder that, it’s not from the outside that success is measured. It’s only from your point of view which success is defined. And it seems you think you released an imperfect film and you must fix it. By the glory of God, fix it. But does the project ever find an end? And what’s the next thread? A tapestry, a quilt.

A Shallow Perception of Me (short letterboxd review)

edit: I do encourage the work. Reading the post again, you’re basically taking it from pg-13 to a blackpilled R. That’s 🔥 you can do it. And see you ‘round.

Last edited:
Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021
With due respect, Gooop, big fan.
What are you out to prove? You have already completed the film and released. You have promoted it to a degree and got positive feedback. Language like ‘I think a film like this could be successful’ and ‘incels didn’t see it’ simply shows that your ambitions and expectations are something other.

It may not be a great idea to play the character over and over again. Do you think you will be trapped by the role? Does the performative nature of the caricature help to pull the stagnant energy out of your being?

I recently saw a film called The Insufferable Groo. Steven Groo, this guy is extremely low inhib. Bosses his staff around. Doesn’t pay them. Works on films that are important to him and never gets his money back. His family lives in squalor since all he wants to do is make his ideas into experiences for the screen. And he is successful.

I guess my point is just a small reminder that, it’s not from the outside that success is measured. It’s only from your point of view which success is defined. And it seems you think you released an imperfect film and you must fix it. By the glory of God, fix it. But does the project ever find an end? And what’s the next thread? A tapestry, a quilt.

A Shallow Perception of Me (short letterboxd review)

edit: I do encourage the work. Reading the post again, you’re basically taking it from pg-13 to a blackpilled R. That’s 🔥 you can do it. And see you ‘round.
Tl:dr I think a small chance of riches and fucking my oneitis is more interesting use of life than trying to adjust to wageslavery

Honestly, I feel as though I have no other option because of my personal blackpills.

I always took the easy route and that defined my upbringing, personally refusing to participate out of early nihilism. I never developed the socially conditioned work ethic to be happy through working. I also hate working on my film, I am angry all the time.

I believe heavily that happiness is defined by expectations vs reality, and that my expectations for life were too high for the reality I am offered.
On the other hand, even if it is against this forum, what my movie is about is essentially that neeting is unsustainable because of that same idea, you will get used to your copes and eventually find joy in nothing, often obsessing over the things you cannot have.

Every neet could choose to work and hate it, suffer through a life you do not enjoy, waste your prime years doing this, you will not have the energy to find 'love', something that is becoming much rarer in the modern world, or even make friends, add this to any disadvantages you have in the way people percieve and treat you. But, I believe it is human nature to eventually accept any life as your average and from there, maybe I have energy to socialmax in my 30s, maybe I fail.

But I am not doing that, because that deal is really sad, and I am selfish. I am trying to be famous to buy my way out of working. Because in truth I am a very simple and selfish person.

I only made the movie because I think the idea is brilliant while my execution is mediocre, if current trends continue, I could be at the forefront of media recognition towards internet addiction. I am not an artistic person, I just follow the idea. When working I often feel like a slave to an overarching plan I do not fully understand rather than I guess, what is normal to think like when working on something. If I am successful I hope to skip the queue and leave society very young, ideally convince the girl I featured that we will be happiest together. Which is also you know, really hypocritical. Because my fantasized life is just, neeting with a girl rather than being with my parents. It is just neeting without the downsides, and despite knowing that I might eventually adjust to this fantasy future and get bored, I simply don't care, I would like to experience this.

The oneitis runs pretty fucking deep, I am also doing this because I want to help this random fucking foid who everyone else thinks (and are likely right to think), is just another soulless gigastacy. It could be fake but she is very open about her emotions and is often sad. She has had a terrible life and I don't know. I just want her to have the same sanctuary I dream of. She now sells her lewds, and I cry about it every day, because I demonized her nudity, as she used to. On the other side of the coin, many many people fall in love with this girl and the reason is because she looks like she is about 14.

I guess the main reason I continue is because I am sure without this purpose, I would quickly sink into the exact same problems I used to have, unable to cope, hating every occupation I try, accelerated by being constantly reminded of what I did and the conclusion of suicide. I am just a person that needs to be motivated by these fantastical ideas of beating the system. Or maybe I am not, I am just delusionally coping, but anything less I will not work hard for. I might feel unsatisfied by the reception once again and end up actually roping. Sometimes though it feels good to put my life towards something like this, as I think almost nothing has any real value.

In the background, it is no understatement that making yourself into a character with incelibate flaws and then knowing you are seen by thousands of people in this way is damaging, I am quite hostile in person and am growing more and more paranoid. I sleep terribly and have nervous twitches. I have never been perceived by others before and also have access to lots of demotivating information.

What I struggle with most is just motivation. I work about 6 hours a day which seems like a lot but, I used to work over 10. It is because I no longer believe in the end all will be well, I have to make the character I am known for into an even less respectable human being, there is a much higher chance that I will never be accepted because I am so closely aligned with 'hatespeech'.I have to cover all sorts of beliefs that are condemned by normies.
I think about the possibility of throwing my oneitis under the bus for a bigger blackpill that she is a bad person. Whether she would hate me.
Maybe I will never work so hard again because I do not have the same delusions, I am just much more conscious of reality. I hope to though, I don't enjoy my free time anyway.

Last edited:
artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
@Gooply I can relate to some degree. Just know that yes you recognize yourself as a selfish and simple person. But we’re multilayered. I see you as extremely complex with a strong desire for control and unforgiving.

Throw your oneitis under the bus and it will be a better film. After all, she is for the streets… You could also take her out of the film entirely. It’s a little like gossip. And people don’t like being talked about.

Or low-inhib yourself enough to get a closer look by way of a collaborating on documentary with her about her. Interviews. B-roll footage. Straight-up beauty portraits. And remove your personal perspective entirely. This cannot happen, but imagine it– Don’t you need to learn Russian and hop on a plane? It’s hard to be angry traveling. That’s simping in the ninth dimension. Some call that Love 💕.

Through my practices and studies of great masters, embodied and disembodied, alive and dissolved, I have learned that Love is the foundation for which this universe turns and it is discovered within the individual alone.

Sure there is a twin flame and it can feel agonizing to be separated and the two polarities will chase each other endlessly to be together again. And so that the twin flame polarities are separated, each is working on their courage to feel whole so when the two become one their magnetic hearts amplify to the high heavens and the song is tremendous.

Thank you for your in-depth response and sorry it took me so long to reply. All the best with your endeavor .

p.s. This came across my desk so thought I might share it now–

3E9A9634 40E8 42B5 AFC0 117FEBEC1A9E

Lao Russell’s Code of Ethics for a living philosophy

• To bring blessings upon yourself bless your neighbor.
• To enrich yourself enrich your neighbor.
• Honor your neighbor and your neighbor will honor you.
• To sorely hurt yourself hurt your neighbor.
• He who seeks love will find it by giving it.
• The measure of a man’s wealth is the measure of wealth he has given.
• To enrich yourself with many friends enrich your friends with yourself.
• That which you take away from any man the world will take away from you.
• When you take the first step to give yourself to that which you want, it will also take the first step to give itself to you.
• Peace and happiness do not come to you from your horizon. They spread from you out to infinity beyond your horizon.
• The whole universe is a mirror which reflects back to you that which you reflect to it.
• Love is like unto the ascent of a high mountain peak. It comes ever nearer to you as you go ever nearer to it.

Last edited:
Gooply

Gooply

Sadcel
Aug 9, 2021
@Gooply I can relate to some degree. Just know that yes you recognize yourself as a selfish and simple person. But we’re multilayered. I see you as extremely complex with a strong desire for control and unforgiving.

Throw your oneitis under the bus and it will be a better film. After all, she is for the streets… You could also take her out of the film entirely. It’s a little like gossip. And people don’t like being talked about.
I'll probably throw her under the bus. Just making it a big example of SMV and chad only. If I want to appeal to incels it is kind of the only way :feelsbad:
Or low-inhib yourself enough to get a closer look by way of a collaborating on documentary with her about her. Interviews. B-roll footage. Straight-up beauty portraits. And remove your personal perspective entirely. This cannot happen, but imagine it– Don’t you need to learn Russian and hop on a plane? It’s hard to be angry traveling. That’s simping in the ninth dimension. Some call that Love 💕.

Through my practices and studies of great masters, embodied and disembodied, alive and dissolved, I have learned that Love is the foundation for which this universe turns and it is discovered within the individual alone.

Sure there is a twin flame and it can feel agonizing to be separated and the two polarities will chase each other endlessly to be together again. And so that the twin flame polarities are separated, each is working on their courage to feel whole so when the two become one their magnetic hearts amplify to the high heavens and the song is tremendous.

Thank you for your in-depth response and sorry it took me so long to reply. All the best with your endeavor .

p.s. This came across my desk so thought I might share it now–

View attachment 22356

Lao Russell’s Code of Ethics for a living philosophy

• To bring blessings upon yourself bless your neighbor.
• To enrich yourself enrich your neighbor.
• Honor your neighbor and your neighbor will honor you.
• To sorely hurt yourself hurt your neighbor.
• He who seeks love will find it by giving it.
• The measure of a man’s wealth is the measure of wealth he has given.
• To enrich yourself with many friends enrich your friends with yourself.
• That which you take away from any man the world will take away from you.
• When you take the first step to give yourself to that which you want, it will also take the first step to give itself to you.
• Peace and happiness do not come to you from your horizon. They spread from you out to infinity beyond your horizon.
• The whole universe is a mirror which reflects back to you that which you reflect to it.
• Love is like unto the ascent of a high mountain peak. It comes ever nearer to you as you go ever nearer to it.
Right now she won't even share the film jfl. It would need to be successful first :feelsbad: but I fantasize about 1 scene with her in person. Big personal blackpill, I hoped she would be personally interested, but no

Imo what makes her interesting is enough for a great second character but not a primary one, while I want the main character to be a stand in for the audience / internet addict. Her role in the movie is to be perceived shallowly jfl, to be projected onto, it is easy to see parallels but they come from a small window :feelsbad: brutal

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
There's a growing sea of young lonely men with nothing to lose in the western world and the far left can't convince them all to take HRT.

Activity
So far there's no one here