Depression I have slept away roughly 100 days of my life since the pandemic started

Ace

Ace

of Based
May 6, 2021
I would normally get up at around 7:00 AM on average for school pre-covid, but online classes and being unemployed have enabled me to sleep in until noon pretty much every day since April 2020.

5 hours where I'd normally be awake times an average of thirty days a month = 150 hours.

150 hours times 17 months since March 2020 = 2550 hours/24 hours per day = 106.25 days sleeping.

Granted I go to sleep much later too but it's not like I'm doing anything productive, plus it makes the days seem to blur together when you fall asleep and wake up on the same calendar day, sometimes watching the sunrise while you go to bed.

This is hell.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I would normally get up at around 7:00 AM on average for school pre-covid, but online classes and being unemployed have enabled me to sleep in until noon pretty much every day since April 2020.

5 hours where I'd normally be awake times an average of thirty days a month = 150 hours.

150 hours times 17 months since March 2020 = 2550 hours/24 hours per day = 106.25 days sleeping.

Granted I go to sleep much later too but it's not like I'm doing anything productive, plus it makes the days seem to blur together when you fall asleep and wake up on the same calendar day, sometimes watching the sunrise while you go to bed.

This is hell.
I never sleep past 8am or else I’ll feel like shit. What’s stopping you from sleeping earlier?

• +1
Reactions: Ace
Ace

Ace

of Based
May 6, 2021
I never sleep past 8am or else I’ll feel like shit. What’s stopping you from sleeping earlier?
I've always had insomnia. For a while I used to abuse benadryl/diphenhydramine which worked to make me sleep but left me feeling terrible when I woke up and is thought to make you retarded if used long-term.

Now that I'm on this schedule it's really hard to break. Probably going to have to get back on the benadryls for the upcoming semester which is in person.

Quarantined

Quarantined

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
wish I could sleep
Bedtime consists of me spenidng 2 hours with my eyes closed, but still not being able to sleep maybe fall asleep after another 2 hours ,
than wake up an hour later, then fall back asleep, wake up an hour later, sleep, wakeup, sleep, wakeup....

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Doesn't sound that bad you're actually living the dream for many people here

Activity
So far there's no one here