Serious I have returned

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I joined a new forum but things are quite boring over there, I am sure I will leave here at some point but now is not the time. The users who I previously argued with, I won't have anymore interaction with them as I won't be opening posts from people on my ignore list, they know who they are.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I joined a new forum but things are quite boring over there, I am sure I will leave here at some point but now is not the time. The users who I previously argued with, I won't have anymore interaction with them as I won't be opening posts from people on my ignore list, they know who they are.
Just as the Elders predicted @Atila @Fabio @Lain @Neetgod2 @LiterallyTheEntireForum

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Welcome back my fellow neetcel :feelsok: I welcome you with warm arms. Let's let bygones be bygones and start on a new track here, shrug off any playful banter from the past we may have all exchanged and get along like a happy family :feelsuhuh: what do you say my neetcel @Neetgod2 will be the papa @Atila also the papa (they're in a committed relationship) and I can be the disabled man next door who knocks on your window at 3am asking for methamphetamine :feelskek:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Welcome back my fellow neetcel :feelsok: I welcome you with warm arms. Let's let bygones be bygones and start on a new track here, shrug off any playful banter from the past we may have all exchanged and get along like a happy family :feelsuhuh: what do you say my neetcel @Neetgod2 will be the papa @Atila also the papa (they're in a committed relationship) and I can be the disabled man next door who knocks on your window at 3am asking for methamphetamine :feelskek:
I can be the pothead that also is friends with high ranking Jews that owns the apartment, but let’s you live there for free in exchange for weed

Activity
So far there's no one here