I have early Christmas presents for you all

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
@Atila will receive a large bag of pink jellybeans
@Asylum Patient will get a pine tree to plant and steal tip hiking boots to kick Chad's who wonder into his private Forrest
@NeverEndingWinter a free sand nigger passport
@Khaos and @Lain a new house filled with hookers, cocaine and alcohol
@WeebHunter3000 an autographed framed picture of hitler
@Disorder a one year free supply of snow bunnys at his local hor house
@Rebbington a dildo to shove up his ass
@Fabio life size Skelton sex doll
@Saito 1year free supplie of gas to drive around the blade with
@chudur-budur his very own obies granny and a supply of beno

And for the rest of you I give you a brand new flesh light and a jar of silicon sex lube.

Your welcome everyone marry fucking Christmas ba hum bug :incel:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
And i get nothing bitch brutal😡:feelsrope:
You must have not read the bottom page I said to all I didnt mention gets a free flesh lite and silicone sex lube I didnt forget you my nigga besides I dont know you well enough yet to give you a personal present but when I get to know your neetcel traits I'll be sure to deliver you a neetcel present my guy :feelscowboy:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Dog

@Haruhi Suzumiya I bought you the "The Buddy System Hands Free Dog Leash, Adjustable Leash for Running, Jogging, Training and Service Dogs, Great for Small, Medium and Large Dogs, Made in USA"

Neet Cel

Neet Cel

NEET
Nov 12, 2021
You must have not read the bottom page I said to all I didnt mention gets a free flesh lite and silicone sex lube I didnt forget you my nigga besides I dont know you well enough yet to give you a personal present but when I get to know your neetcel traits I'll be sure to deliver you a neetcel present my guy :feelscowboy:
Short attention span over for me

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Why the hell didn't I get anything?
I gave you a flesh lite read the fine print. Plus you never reply back to my replies so why should I. You dont even give me reaction dopamine. Probably cause your too busy having pocahontas sex. :feelsahhh:

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
@Atila will receive a large bag of pink jellybeans
@Asylum Patient will get a pine tree to plant and steal tip hiking boots to kick Chad's who wonder into his private Forrest
@NeverEndingWinter a free sand nigger passport
@Khaos and @Lain a new house filled with hookers, cocaine and alcohol
@WeebHunter3000 an autographed framed picture of hitler
@Disorder a one year free supply of snow bunnys at his local hor house
@Rebbington a dildo to shove up his ass
@Fabio life size Skelton sex doll
@Saito 1year free supplie of gas to drive around the blade with
@chudur-budur his very own obies granny and a supply of beno

And for the rest of you I give you a brand new flesh light and a jar of silicon sex lube.

Your welcome everyone marry fucking Christmas ba hum bug :incel:
cry for me u estrogen filled cuck

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Says the little boy virgin beaner cuck :feelslol::feelslol:
you are literally insulting me for not having sex think about that if you can i know your brain is just filled with cuck bullshit but try

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
you are literally insulting me for not having sex think about that if you can i know your brain is just filled with cuck bullshit but try
Your calling me a cuck but I've fucked hundreds of bitches while your gay twink faget ass pops pimples like a faget beener :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: so who's the cuck again :feelslol::feelslol: now respect your elders and stfu

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Your calling me a cuck but I've fucked hundreds of bitches while you gay twink faget ass pops pimples like a faget beener :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: so who's the cuck again :feelslol::feelslol: now respect your elders and stfu
ur still a cuck no matter how many warnings i get ur still a cucked 51% indian

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
We can do this all night. Ahh poor cuck getting bullied in the cafeteria like a little bitch are you going to beg for a perma band like the beaner cuck u are
ur a cuck and ur not in the slightest white u mutt i am superior to you keep bitching about it wont change the fact ur indian

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
ur a cuck and ur not in the slightest white u mutt i am superior to you keep bitching about it wont change the fact ur indian
Nope 94 percent white I'm a gigga infusion of all the best white races while you live in the 1800s in shit gay Scotland I live in a super power country while you live with your retarded Grammy. I'm sending @chudur-budur over to your house to rail your obies grammy. You cuck faget

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
I wanted something but that would get you in trouble with the law, I appreciate the intention!

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Nope 94 percent white I'm a gigga infusion of all the best white races while you live in the 1800s in shit gay Scotland I live in a super power country while you live with your retarded Grammy. I'm sending @chudur-budur over to your house to rail your obies grammy. You cuck faget
post ur dna results again fag ur an indian guy who lives in a third world shit hole

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I
I Have pretty much the exact white infusion of superiority races like brad Pitt while your country and people are a bunch of nobodys I couldn't even point out on a map where gay Scotland is. Thanks for the kind words I mogg you.:feelscowboy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211120-123642_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20211120-123642_Google.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 33
Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
I

I Have pretty much the exact white infusion of superiority races like brad Pitt while your country and people are a bunch of nobodys I couldn't even point out on a map where gay Scotland is. Thanks for the kind words I mogg you.:feelscowboy:
you arent brad pitt lol ur a cucked non white in the worst country in the world

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
post ur dna results again fag ur an indian guy who lives in a third world shit hole
:feelslol::feelslol: I live in California :feelslol::feelslol: You live in Scotland I guess it all worked out for me:feelslol::feelslol:besides indians mogg they were actually more advanced in all aspect of life then the euro fags were again I mog you

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
:feelslol::feelslol: I live in California :feelslol::feelslol: You live in Scotland I guess it all worked out for me:feelslol::feelslol:besides indians mogg they were actually more advanced in all aspect of life then the euro fags were again I mog you
ur an indian cry

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
you arent brad pitt lol ur a cucked non white in the worst country in the world
Oh really the riches country in the world is worse then Gay land yeah right well she just gave me a warning I actually have friends here so I'd like to stay but tell @chudur-budur I said hellow and marry Christmas :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Oh really the riches country in the world is worse then Garland yeah right well she just gave me a warning I actually have friends here so I'd like to stay but tell @chudur-budur I said hellow and marry Christmas :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
i got a waring too i am at 40% dont be a bitch and run away u queer

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I am actually watching the Rambo movies this evening, I am finishing up on First Blood part 2. I haven't seen Rambo V yet, I couldn't see it in the cinema at the time of release as a normie had laughed at me sitting alone the month before.
Nice idea actually, yeah I might rewatch them too. I only saw the first three movies, with 1 and 2 being my favorites.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I am actually watching the Rambo movies this evening, I am finishing up on First Blood part 2. I haven't seen Rambo V yet, I couldn't see it in the cinema at the time of release as a normie had laughed at me sitting alone the month before.
You should of bashed that normies skull :feelsahhh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
It was a woman, she said "there is a man sitting alone in there" to her husband.
Wow just wow that bitch got to die now. I swear any time I have ever been bullied was mostly by a hole. Sorry that happened to you. But dont stop going to the cinema if that's what you enjoy.

I'm loner maxed too I used to go to the movies alone all the time. The key is to get there when it's dark then leave right before the credits

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
nigga wtf imma do with large a bag of pink jellybeans do i smack the shit out of you with it?

Activity
So far there's no one here