Story I have always felt inferior and I don't belong in this world.

L

L0ser

NEET
Aug 9, 2021
From middle school throughout high school and onwards, I have always felt inferior. I was never smart enough, good at sports, tall, or good looking. I did however grow up in an upper-middle class family, which meant I had plenty of pocket money, much of which I spent on other people, to try and get them to like me. This has been the only way I've ever been able to make friends from middle school and onwards. Because of this, my pain has been so engrained within my mind, that I often think to myself that I don't deserve friends, because I don't have wealth, status or looks to show off, or please them with. This is not normal, life is not supposed to be this awful.

I have tried many times to make friends in other ways, but it has never worked. People simply do not respect me, and the closest thing I've had to friends-without-paying, is when I was making fun off myself and purposefully fucking my life up for the entertainment of others in High School. Even when I've paid for peoples stuff, they still disrespect me. I've had girls tell me I look like a 14 year old and that I'm of lower intelligence, despite treating them nicely and doing everything in my power to make them feel good. And no, this wasn't a joke, it was serious, and I know this because afterwards they said "but you are good in other ways", lol. I've had guys telling me I will never be a real man in their eyes, because of my height, despite me treating them nicely, and being willing to pay for their stuff. I've also tried saying "No." when asked to pay for people, but that has ultimately lead in them cutting off all communication with me. People just don't want anything to do with me, unless I've got something to offer, hence why it is always me reaching out, when it comes to social stuff.

Yesterday I had a conversation with a girl from university, who began shit-talking several guys from her apartment complex, because they seem like "weirdos". She also told me how she had told the other girls in that complex to stay away from those guys, because they seem creepy. When asked why she thought they seemed creepy, she simply responded "They just dont talk much, and don't give me a good feeling". When I then asked her if she had tried reaching out to them, as being social isn't easy for everyone, she said "No, that's not my job". It's funny, because in the past, she has also shit-talked a guy for "trying too hard" when he tried to join the group of normies at the apartment complex. What makes it even worse, is that the good looking guys from her complex don't even try to reach out to these loners either. I then saw the pictures of these guys, and they were all unattractive and short, like me. At the same time, she loves talking about how the good looking guys at the complex are "intelligent", "deep", and "just makes everyone feel good". This was for me the straw that broke the camels back. I have now fully realised, that I will never be respected by others, simply because I am an ugly short man, who isnt rich or famous. For no fault of my own, I will always be seen as inferior, and will be badmouthed behind my back, because I am an eye sore. Normies (specially the women) are evil in its purest form. They shun those who don't live up to their requirements, and show no mercy. Now, I don't want to sit here and tell you that I am an angel who is perfect, because I am not. I'm not the funniest or most charming, and I can sometimes space out. But is that really enough to make people not respect me..?

It has become quite clear to me that I am not made for this world. I will never be respected by others. I am a loser, and I should have been killed at birth.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Respect is earned, not given, but they could at least be courteous.
Giving away money and being a people pleaser is pretty pathetic childhood shit tbh.
Now that you are an adult and know all this, don't waste a penny on these normie apes.
You don't deserve being treated like that, so learn to tell people to go fuck themselves.
Welcome to the forum.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
It wasn't her job to talk to the weirdos yet she expects the weirdos to talk to her? No roastie, that isn't their job either.

L

L0ser

NEET
Aug 9, 2021
It wasn't her job to talk to the weirdos yet she expects the weirdos to talk to her? No roastie, that isn't their job either.
She expects the weirdos to try and be part of the cool guys, but then when they try, she calls them "pathetic" for "trying too hard to fit in". Then she says it has nothing to do with their social status and its all about how they "make her feel". I hate this world. It's shitty.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I have now fully realised, that I will never be respected by others, simply because I am an ugly short man, who isnt rich or famous.
It has become quite clear to me that I am not made for this world. I will never be respected by others. I am a loser, and I should have been killed at birth.
Not even going to sugarcoat this. You have to somehow accept the brutal fact that your life will be shit until the bitter end.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Earned? You mean by being born good looking? You mean lucking out and becoming famous? You mean by being top 5% on the wealth ladder?
They don’t deserve respect

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I can relate to this, sucks so much ass being short (I'm 5'1) and not very attractive. You automatically get no respect being short, these tallfags get all the respect weather they deserve it or not. Not to mention the bitches like tall men..

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
I can totally relate to this. I am short (5'5) and socially awkward. In my entire school life, I have never been respected by anyone. I have a few friends, thankfully, who help me cope with reality.

T

TempEmbarassedNEET

Temporarily embarassed NEET
Aug 16, 2021
Why would you care so much about the respect of people that give it on such arbitrary grounds? It doesn't really make sense to base your self-worth on such arbitrary grounds such as how other people see you (or whether or not you can stick your pp in some chick's gash). Just stop caring about other people, all you gotta do.

T

TempEmbarassedNEET

Temporarily embarassed NEET
Aug 16, 2021
we have alot of bluepillers these days son

[UWSL]Between desperating wanting the approval of normalfags and simply not caring about what they think, I think the former is more "bluepilled".[/UWSL]

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

BOO$$$$ CAN I HAB PERM BANER PLS ?
Oct 10, 2021
I feel superior in the sense that i don´t belong in this piece of shit nightmare.
Why did God forsaken me in this place ?
Only God knows.
Trust the plan.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
From middle school throughout high school and onwards, I have always felt inferior. I was never smart enough, good at sports, tall, or good looking. I did however grow up in an upper-middle class family, which meant I had plenty of pocket money, much of which I spent on other people, to try and get them to like me. This has been the only way I've ever been able to make friends from middle school and onwards. Because of this, my pain has been so engrained within my mind, that I often think to myself that I don't deserve friends, because I don't have wealth, status or looks to show off, or please them with. This is not normal, life is not supposed to be this awful.

I have tried many times to make friends in other ways, but it has never worked. People simply do not respect me, and the closest thing I've had to friends-without-paying, is when I was making fun off myself and purposefully fucking my life up for the entertainment of others in High School. Even when I've paid for peoples stuff, they still disrespect me. I've had girls tell me I look like a 14 year old and that I'm of lower intelligence, despite treating them nicely and doing everything in my power to make them feel good. And no, this wasn't a joke, it was serious, and I know this because afterwards they said "but you are good in other ways", lol. I've had guys telling me I will never be a real man in their eyes, because of my height, despite me treating them nicely, and being willing to pay for their stuff. I've also tried saying "No." when asked to pay for people, but that has ultimately lead in them cutting off all communication with me. People just don't want anything to do with me, unless I've got something to offer, hence why it is always me reaching out, when it comes to social stuff.

Yesterday I had a conversation with a girl from university, who began shit-talking several guys from her apartment complex, because they seem like "weirdos". She also told me how she had told the other girls in that complex to stay away from those guys, because they seem creepy. When asked why she thought they seemed creepy, she simply responded "They just dont talk much, and don't give me a good feeling". When I then asked her if she had tried reaching out to them, as being social isn't easy for everyone, she said "No, that's not my job". It's funny, because in the past, she has also shit-talked a guy for "trying too hard" when he tried to join the group of normies at the apartment complex. What makes it even worse, is that the good looking guys from her complex don't even try to reach out to these loners either. I then saw the pictures of these guys, and they were all unattractive and short, like me. At the same time, she loves talking about how the good looking guys at the complex are "intelligent", "deep", and "just makes everyone feel good". This was for me the straw that broke the camels back. I have now fully realised, that I will never be respected by others, simply because I am an ugly short man, who isnt rich or famous. For no fault of my own, I will always be seen as inferior, and will be badmouthed behind my back, because I am an eye sore. Normies (specially the women) are evil in its purest form. They shun those who don't live up to their requirements, and show no mercy. Now, I don't want to sit here and tell you that I am an angel who is perfect, because I am not. I'm not the funniest or most charming, and I can sometimes space out. But is that really enough to make people not respect me..?

How does this post have 20 reactions when there are only five active members on this forum? :feelsworry:
Four, now that @milkistermoo is banned.

KingHikikomori

KingHikikomori

NEET
Nov 8, 2021
Actually I think normalfags are inferior to NEETs

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
You may not be a special person, but you are a special person to me.

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
U are meanie, I don't like you.:feelsugh:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I can relate to this, sucks so much ass being short (I'm 5'1) and not very attractive. You automatically get no respect being short, these tallfags get all the respect weather they deserve it or not. Not to mention the bitches like tall men..
Are you the infamous kentcel?

Activity
So far there's no one here