I have A very difficult question for the Antinatalists to answer

Atila

Atila

xiวŽo bรกi liวŽn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Okay so the low iq ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜’ antinatalists ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ keep telling us ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ to not have kids. ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ but here is the thing right... ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด You see, ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜” if we all stopped having kids ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฆ who will the next future slaves ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ be to take care ๐Ÿ™‚ โค ๐Ÿ˜‰ of us when we get old? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿง“See thats the thing about antinatalists. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ’คThey are so low iq. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ฑThey don't even think๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜” of the consequences in the future.โžก๏ธโžก๏ธ๐Ÿ”œ Of course we need kids!!! ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘งWe need them so we don't get lonely.๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฅ To give our lives meaning.๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‹And of course, to take care of us when we get old!!๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆณ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆณ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฒ How can you not want your own personalised slave ? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธThat's crazy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…do you not want that?๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I know antinatalists are struggling๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ—ฏ to answer ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ™Šwho will take care of them when they get old ?๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆณ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿฆณ - @milkistermoo

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Okay so the low iq ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜’ antinatalists ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ keep telling us ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ to not have kids. ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ but here is the thing right... ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด You see, ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜” if we all stopped having kids ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฆ who will the next future slaves ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ be to take care ๐Ÿ™‚ โค ๐Ÿ˜‰ of us when we get old? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ‘ต๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿง“See thats the thing about antinatalists. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ’คThey are so low iq. ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ฑThey don't even think๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜” of the consequences in the future.โžก๏ธโžก๏ธ๐Ÿ”œ Of course we need kids!!! ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘งWe need them so we don't get lonely.๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฅ To give our lives meaning.๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‹And of course, to take care of us when we get old!!๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆณ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆณ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฒ How can you not want your own personalised slave ? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™†โ€โ™‚๏ธThat's crazy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…do you not want that?๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I know antinatalists are struggling๐Ÿ’ฌ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ—ฏ to answer ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ™Šwho will take care of them when they get old ?๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆณ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿฆณ - @milkistermoo
all antinatalists are coping incels tbh

im sure 95% of antinatalists who are even remotely attractive to women will eventually have children

ใ€Ž ใ€

ใ€Ž ใ€

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Life being full of suffering because of being limited conscious beings, and we experience death, tragedy, old age, sickness, unsatisfactory states, and physical ailments

I donโ€™t disagree with that on bit, itโ€™s a crystal clear fact in all of literature and philosophy

I differ on the conclusion of whatโ€™s to be done about it.

ใ€Ž ใ€

ใ€Ž ใ€

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Regarding Buddhist thought, minus physical ailments which the Buddha did suffer though after his enlightenment, our suffering is mind made in a sense, and by keeping great attention to our mental and bodily facilities, we can cultivate higher states of mind that can transcend that.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Life being full of suffering because of being limited conscious beings, and we experience death, tragedy, old age, sickness, unsatisfactory states, and physical ailments

I donโ€™t disagree with that on bit, itโ€™s a crystal clear fact in all of literature and philosophy

I differ on the conclusion of whatโ€™s to be done about it.

Regarding Buddhist thought, minus physical ailments which the Buddha did suffer though after his enlightenment, our suffering is mind made in a sense, and by keeping great attention to our mental and bodily facilities, we can cultivate higher states of mind that can transcend that.

Activity
So far there's no one here