I have a pitch for an anime

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It's called "Virgin Academy." It's about a magical school for virgin wizards in training. The more ugly and repulsive you are, the stronger your wizard powers become. The mc is a weak chadlite, so he's must make himself more incel by training in hobbies like playing world of warcraft, posting on 4chan, and neck beard grooming.

So what do you think? PM me for sample script

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
It's called "Virgin Academy." It's about a magical school for virgin wizards in training. The more ugly and repulsive you are, the stronger your wizard powers become. The mc is a weak chadlite, so he's must make himself more incel by training in hobbies like playing world of warcraft, posting on 4chan, and neck beard grooming.

So what do you think? PM me for sample script
Could be a good webtoon, pm me the script, maybe I could draw for you if u commission

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Principal St.bo2cel calls MC into his office

MC: Ohhhh bo2cel sama! I am graced by your presences!

Bo2cel: Is sitting with a solemn look on his face

Bo2cel: Ermmmm MC san, as the principal of Virgin Academy I must speak to you about the complaints I've been receiving. You know, about you being a fakecel and all.

MC: Me a fakecel? I may have a disgraceful chadlite face but as you know bo2cel sama, there is a reason I was accepted into this academy.

Bo2cel: Why yes yes! I've read in your records about you "being subhuman in other ways." Our records have never been wrong but due to the nature of the situation and the sheer number of complains, I am going to ask you to "confirm."

MC: Yes! I have been waiting for my chance to prove myself to bo2cel sama!

MC: Pulls up shirt fast and dramatically! Behold! Clear to any observer can be seen the most wide estrogenic hips ever seen on a man!

MC smirks with pride! Bo2cel has blood dripping down his nose, which he quickly wipes with the sleeve of his custom bo2 wizard robe.

Bo2cel: Ermm that's enough. Dismissed!

MC walks out of the room with a smile on his face. As soon as the door shuts a large tear slips down bo2cels cheek

Bo2cel: That boy might just the legendary coming of the chadcel wizard that the prophecies foretold

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Principal St.bo2cel calls MC into his office

MC: Ohhhh bo2cel sama! I am graced by your presences!

Bo2cel: Is sitting with a solemn look on his face

Bo2cel: Ermmmm MC san, as the principal of Virgin Academy I must speak to you about the complaints I've been receiving. You know, about you being a fakecel and all.

MC: Me a fakecel? I may have a disgraceful chadlite face but as you know bo2cel sama, there is a reason I was accepted into this academy.

Bo2cel: Why yes yes! I've read in your records about you "being subhuman in other ways." Our records have never been wrong but due to the nature of the situation and the sheer number of complains, I am going to ask you to "confirm."

MC: Yes! I have been waiting for my chance to prove myself to bo2cel sama!

MC: Pulls up shirt fast and dramatically! Behold! Clear to any observer can be seen the most wide estrogenic hips ever seen on a man!

MC smirks with pride! Bo2cel has blood dripping down his nose, which he quickly wipes with the sleeve of his custom bo2 wizard robe.

Bo2cel: Ermm that's enough. Dismissed!

MC walks out of the room with a smile on his face. As soon as the door shuts a large tear slips down bo2cels cheek

Bo2cel: That boy might just the legendary coming of the chadcel wizard that the prophecies foretold
You’re actually a funny dude bro, so is Saito, man you should make more of these instead of jestermaxxing

Activity
So far there's no one here