Venting I have a phone call tomorrow from the job centre at 9.30am

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
What a ridiculous hour to be up. It is only a matter of time until my NEET empire crumbles, she was in a good mood the last time so it went well. I think I may do this call drunk as I got very nervous last time and almost took a panic attack mid call.

This woman keeps asking if I am getting any job interviews but the truth is I don't apply for jobs even though I tell her I do. Maybe I shouldn't even worry at this stage, my NEET life probably will be ending in February so I may as well just enjoy the remaining weeks. In reality there isn't much of a chance of getting my NEETbux cut in recent months as even if they file a complaint it takes weeks for them to come to a final decision.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
What a ridiculous hour to be up. It is only a matter of time until my NEET empire crumbles, she was in a good mood the last time so it went well. I think I may do this call drunk as I got very nervous last time and almost took a panic attack mid call.

This woman keeps asking if I am getting any job interviews but the truth is I don't apply for jobs even though I tell her I do. Maybe I shouldn't even worry at this stage, my NEET life probably will be ending in February so I may as well just enjoy the remaining weeks. In reality there isn't much of a chance of getting my NEETbux cut in recent months as even if they file a complaint it takes weeks for them to come to a final decision.
Just apply for jobs u know u won't get like lawyer or some shit also are u Welshcel?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Celtic bbc

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021

After ignoring them for a year I think they've finally cut me off. It's unlikely that I'll call them despite this, Christmas isn't far off and I've got plenty of unplayed games in Steam/GOG libraries. Are you even a NEET if you have to apply for jobs all day to get your pay? Also what time does your UC usually go in?

Activity
So far there's no one here