Serious I have a new female career mentor

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My situation is that I have 2 phone calls a month from the job centre aka the government welfare system cronies but they also made me sign up to an unemployment agency for work shops and job searches, they also ring every 2 weeks.

Now the man emailed me and said I was assigned to a new mentor, a woman. I wonder how this will go, maybe it will work out good as my excuses were starting to wear thin with the other mentor so maybe it will be easier to squeeze out another few months of Neetdom by having a new mentor. The awkward thing is that i previously masturbated to this woman on webcam in one of her workshops.

My plan is to start work in February and of course I need to lose weight before then as I simply can't even bend at the moment due to my belly.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I've been on unemployment for around a year at this point and after missing a phone call the second month in, I've not spoke to them since. I don't own a phone anyway and I'm not going to answer just to get my ear chewed off by one of the cretins that work there. Still been receiving money surprisingly though I'm not sure if I will this month as I heard from an contact on the inside that the extra covid money is disappearing.

Dumlupınar

Dumlupınar

The Court Jester
Dec 9, 2020
Those government people really want to suck all the life out of you huh? They really can't tolerate a single NEET who is defying to societal norms to live his own life the way he sees fit. It must be exacerbating.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Those government people really want to suck all the life out of you huh? They really can't tolerate a single NEET who is defying to societal norms to live his own life the way he sees fit. It must be exacerbating.
These "people" are cruel, they are evil demons with no guilt or empathy. They dont care about how much pressure they put on you.

Activity
So far there's no one here