Discussion I have a goal in life it's just not career-related

• Thread starter Perpetual_Loser
  • Start date
P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
Anyone else have this same problem? Meaning you do have something you want to do, but it's just not profitable.

Having a job would only get in the way of accomplishing my goal, which is why I don't want to work. 40 hours a week is too much and would kill all my motivation and rob me of all energy to pursue my dream

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Anyone else have this same problem? Meaning you do have something you want to do, but it's just not profitable.

Having a job would only get in the way of accomplishing my goal, which is why I don't want to work. 40 hours a week is too much and would kill all my motivation and rob me of all energy to pursue my dream
What’s your goal?

I

incelkingkong2

NEET
Feb 6, 2022
his goal is trying to not suck that much dick cause we all know op is a faggot :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL: gotem 😆 😆 😆

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
That's a very interesting goal, reminds me of Fernando Pessoa. Do you have any ideas for/ have you started your book already?
It's not a book, it's more of a screenplay. And yeah, I already have all the major plot developments figured out. I was close to finishing the first season but I'm now rewriting the whole thing.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
@Perpetual_Loser I believe in you pal, don’t falter

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Thats nice you should be proud of that. Seems like you are really passionate about that. [UWSL][UWSL]I wish I had such a clear goal in mind or at least some kind of direction.[/UWSL][/UWSL] Good luck.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I agree, I'm kind of envious of op
I only really know what I do NOT want to pursue. [UWSL][UWSL]When I finally discover something I like to try, I'm obsessed with it in the beginning.[/UWSL] [UWSL]However only for a short time, because[/UWSL][/UWSL] it becomes boring to me and I burn out quickly. Maybe you are similar.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
@Perpetual_Loser , this is a good discovery for you. As long as you can keep living and sustain yourself until your project is complete why not???? If you do not have to get a job, dont worry about it then. These are false expectations placed on you.

Step 1 is disregarding these false expectations and focusing on your journey in life.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I only really know what I do NOT want to pursue. [UWSL][UWSL]When I finally discover something I like to try, I'm obsessed with it in the beginning.[/UWSL] [UWSL]However only for a short time, because[/UWSL][/UWSL] it becomes boring to me and I burn out quickly. Maybe you are similar.
It's happened so many times. From wanting to work with animals to computers to acting.

Activity
So far there's no one here