I hate young people

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I hate people in general but I especially hate having to deal and be around people near my age or younger in real life because the mog is so disgustingly brutal. It's not even about being mogged in attributes and I actually feel like I often personality mog them, not that it matters. And I can stomach being life mogged by boomers since it's a completely different era. It's being life mogged by retarded kids with no self awareness that ticks me off, the tribal aspect of it. They're dumb, clueless, incompetent spoiled brats who get to achieve social milestones all because of luck and they get an ego boost from that then they start thinking they can judge you. Fuck you.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
@Looksmax Refugee II it's not funny phagget I hate you too you tall prepubescent gay monkey
We're in the same boat for a few years. I'm incel until I can afford to remove my gyno, which will be my mid 20's. By then it's over anyways because I will have missed out on my youth, have a wageslave cuck job, and my only option will be a double digit bodycount roasties. It's literally over unless you're perfect physically in your teens.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
We're in the same boat for a few years. I'm incel until I can afford to remove my gyno, which will be my mid 20's. By then it's over anyways because I will have missed out on my youth, have a wageslave cuck job, and my only option will be a double digit bodycount roasties. It's literally over unless you're perfect physically in your teens.
How can something be over if it never began?
9909783B FFF2 45D1 B6E5 63E17145B4AD

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I don't know about that this thought pattern leads to sub8 theory which is bs there's a lot more opportunities through life for some people than for trucels and it dismisses the plight of those who really have it the worst

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I don't know about that this thought pattern leads to sub8 theory which is bs there's a lot more opportunities through life for some people than for trucels and it dismisses the plight of those who really have it the worst
Well I'm not trying claim #1 spot in the suffering competition, but I am not as well off as you think I am. I'm not doing well in life at all. Yes I know a lot have it worse than me, but I am still suffering. The whole "don't be sad, cause other have it worse than you" is kind of bluepilled.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Well I'm not trying claim #1 spot in the suffering competition, but I am not as well off as you think I am. I'm not doing well in life at all. Yes I know a lot have it worse than me, but I am still suffering. The whole "don't be sad, cause other have it worse than you" is kind of bluepilled.
I just think it's too early for you to give up that's all

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
But suffering doesnt matter right?

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
V
I hate people in general but I especially hate having to deal and be around people near my age or younger in real life because the mog is so disgustingly brutal. It's not even about being mogged in attributes and I actually feel like I often personality mog them, not that it matters. And I can stomach being life mogged by boomers since it's a completely different era. It's being life mogged by retarded kids with no self awareness that ticks me off, the tribal aspect of it. They're dumb, clueless, incompetent spoiled brats who get to achieve social milestones all because of luck and they get an ego boost from that then they start thinking they can judge you. Fuck you.
How old are you? Or what age range are you in?

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Bro you're a volcel you said you'd refuse that muscular azn kween.:feelsugh:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Bro you're a volcel you said you'd refuse that muscular azn kween.:feelsugh:
She wouldn't come within 20 feet of me + it's just prove how over it is for men when you are called crazy for refusing women that are literally freaks

Activity
So far there's no one here