I hate you

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
go fuck yourself, you really think i give a shit? well guess what fucker, your wrong. I bet your pissing your pants at how frightened you are of me, because of the ungodly amounts of rage you have given to me. and i'm coming for you, you hear me? it's the end of the line for you, my uncle works with the CIA, and we're gonna blow your ass to Pakistan. I destroy everything and everyone you know and love. because you decided to fuck with me. your probably calling me a madman, and its my fault your in this situation. but guess what? you put yourself in this position. you have no one to blame for this but your own pathetic existence. i'm laughing right now at how fucked you are. you think i'm bluffing? i wouldn't tempt fate if i were you. I have no sympathy for you excuse for a life, and I hope you burn in hell.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Ruminations from a mentally ill hapa
You are the next ER

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Ruminations from a mentally ill hapa
You are the next ER

Fucking weak

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
go fuck yourself, you really think i give a shit? well guess what fucker, your wrong. I bet your pissing your pants at how frightened you are of me, because of the ungodly amounts of rage you have given to me. and i'm coming for you, you hear me? it's the end of the line for you, my uncle works with the CIA, and we're gonna blow your ass to Pakistan. I destroy everything and everyone you know and love. because you decided to fuck with me. your probably calling me a madman, and its my fault your in this situation. but guess what? you put yourself in this position. you have no one to blame for this but your own pathetic existence. i'm laughing right now at how fucked you are. you think i'm bluffing? i wouldn't tempt fate if i were you. I have no sympathy for you excuse for a life, and I hope you burn in hell.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I hate you too 😡

Activity
So far there's no one here