Venting I hate when newcels disrespect me

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Understand your place bitch. I am a forum og and a grand elder. I hold all the cards. I am invited to the forum banquet while you are a peasant begging for crumbs. Why can't newcelz learn to respect forum ogs? I have stocks and stakes in this forum nigga. Don't disrespect me young blood. :feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I was posting daily when there was only 6 people online. I was putting in work. The fruits of my and the other og's labor has blossomed. The newcels have arrived to reap the awards. They critize my threads while consooming the entertainment I provide.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
My Nikka, does a join date really reflect your life experiences and ability to adjust to this new world we are living in today? Nah, it only gives you clout to say "I was here first, respect me" even though your attitude and ability to comprehend what others say is severely limited by your arrogance (yea most college students are like this) and lack of having to have any responsibility, like cooking your own food, cleaning, paying bills etc.

You should join .IS, the most common reply their is join date, and huehuehue join date.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Forum OGs are the members with the most likes, check the list. That is:
@Atila
@Fabio
@Haruhi Suzumiya
@NeverEndingWinter
@vomit
You'll never be a forum OG. By the time you catch up to us, the forum will go down 😛 😛

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Forum OGs are the members with the most likes, check the list. That is:
@Atila
@Fabio
@Haruhi Suzumiya
@NeverEndingWinter
@vomit
You'll never be a forum OG. By the time you catch up to us, the forum will go down 😛 😛
I ONCE HAD THE MOST REPUTATION ON MY OLD ACCOUNT. THE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T KEEP IT IS BECAUSE I REFUSED TO POST MEMES LIKE ATILA. I WANTED TO POST ORGINAL THOUGHT AND NOT REGURGATATE GAY MEMES BUT THE USERS HERE DON'T HAVE TASTE FOR THAT.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I ONCE HAD THE MOST REPUTATION ON MY OLD ACCOUNT. THE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T KEEP IT IS BECAUSE I REFUSED TO POST MEMES LIKE ATILA. I WANTED TO POST ORGINAL THOUGHT AND NOT REGURGATATE GAY MEMES BUT THE USERS HERE DON'T HAVE TASTE FOR THAT.
you waited 1 year to get back , just for sarge to be arrested and leave this forum, brutal requested banpill

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
i was active at this forum's peak, but sadly our forum is dying, no point making threads or post in every thread as i used to.

Yea i hear ya, but perhaps if we all know it will get nuked by next year, just postmax and share all of our views before the ship sinks? Only reason I switched from lurker since this site was created to user was that this site will be done, and I really enjoy the banter and bond between the longtime users here.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Wow my fellow ogs are backstabbing the shit out of me in this thread. Don't expect me to humor you anymore.

Way too sensitive brother. One thing that helped me become a man was injecting T, it will give you the true fruits of testosterone. Fast healing, massive muscle growth, it will also change your facial bones. Did I like sticking needles in my body? Nah, but the payoff at that time was worth it. I experienced the greatest life had to offer with a mental acumen that made me so strong and self-aware, I will never touch that these days though, been weakened by outside forces to even try. You though have much to live for, please try.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Way too sensitive brother. One thing that helped me become a man was injecting T, it will give you the true fruits of testosterone. Fast healing, massive muscle growth, it will also change your facial bones. Did I like sticking needles in my body? Nah, but the payoff at that time was worth it. I experienced the greatest life had to offer with a mental acumen that made me so strong and self-aware, I will never touch that these days though, been weakened by outside forces to even try. You though have much to live for, please try.
Brutal and respectful roast :feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I don't want to inject because of suppression tbh. I don't want to make the life time commitment to keep injecting. Disaster is near and it's very likely your test source will be cut off. Imagine during ww3 you have your t levels crashed to 0.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I don't want to inject because of suppression tbh. I don't want to make the life time commitment to keep injecting. Disaster is near and it's very likely your test source will be cut off. Imagine during ww3 you have your t levels crashed to 0.

Not a lifetime commitment, just do a beginner cycle lasting 3 months, get all your supply then. You have not researched this subject enough, like many other things, a statement like this shows me you do not research things and just go off of what you read on that rainbow forum named looksmax.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Not a lifetime commitment, just do a beginner cycle lasting 3 months, get all your supply then. You have not researched this subject enough, like many other things, a statement like this shows me you do not research things and just go off of what you read on that rainbow forum named looksmax.
> Do cycle
> Get off cycle
> Lose gains
>Go through annoying pct
>Miss your gains

It's useless unless you blast and cruise for life

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
> Do cycle
> Get off cycle
> Lose gains
>Go through annoying pct
>Miss your gains

Not true at all, I havent juiced in years and still have my gains, you have to cycle off properly and still work out and eat right bro. Like I said, you are naive and easily influenced without even researching a subject. Will you lose the ability to lift 100pd dumbells? Yes, but the gains you make you can keep.

You say you study engineering, which is supposed to make you a proper thinker, but the jist of what I get from your replies is that I sure hope you do not bulid a bridge in my area

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Not true at all, I havent juiced in years and still have my gains, you have to cycle off properly and still work out and eat right bro. Like I said, you are naive and easily influenced without even researching a subject. Will you lose the ability to lift 100pd dumbells? Yes, but the gains you make you can keep.

You say you study engineering, which is supposed to make you a proper thinker, but the jist of what I get from your replies is that I sure hope you do not bulid a bridge in my area
So roid till my natty limit and get off? I'd rather do it naturally for my health and hair. And yes I didn't study the subject in full, that doesn't make me a inproper thinker. A proper thinker knows he has limited time and can only study a few subjects in depth. He has to pick and choose. I didn't choose to study steroids. Stop being condescending bro.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i hate every newcel faggot that joined after my original join date on incels.co i hate them :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: tbh they are fakecel bluepill normans

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
So roid till my natty limit and get off? I'd rather do it naturally for my health and hair. And yes I didn't study the subject in full, that doesn't make me a inproper thinker. A proper thinker knows he has limited time and can only study a few subjects in depth. He has to pick and choose. I didn't choose to study steroids. Stop being condescending bro.

Not being condescending, just trying to aid you in your life goals. Once again you react with a piece of knowledge you may benefit from with accusatory comments. This shows me you are not ready for the life you presume you will have, and which is I why you made the post of how you hate newcels. If you cant deal with posts on a comfy internet forum without sperging, then you will not be cut out for life.

Like I said, if you want to become a man, there are many options but you choose to ignore these options with your so called "values" which are ever-changing in todays world.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Wow my fellow ogs are backstabbing the shit out of me in this thread. Don't expect me to humor you anymore.
:cautious:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Understand your place bitch. I am a forum og and a grand elder. I hold all the cards. I am invited to the forum banquet while you are a peasant begging for crumbs. Why can't newcelz learn to respect forum ogs? I have stocks and stakes in this forum nigga. Don't disrespect me young blood. :feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh:
Agreed let's fuck this larper up he's weebfag more then likely

Activity
So far there's no one here