I hate the usa for no legal prostitution

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Imagine being a neetcel in a country that prosecutes you for trying to get your dick wet. Imagine being thrown in jail for being an ugly fat loser, called a monster then raped by Tyrone because your socially inept. Imagine a country that doesnt give a shit about poor neetcels and would rather have them living underneath a freeway bridge then have decent shelter. Then give the equivalent foid neet endless resources. Fuck the usa. I have absolutely no loyalty for this shit country. Where it cost an arm and a leg just to nut.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Agreed. Having loyalty to the west is cucked. They are female worshipping Jewlets.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
At least you make big bucks in the US. Try fucking a hooker when you're making $300 a month or less lol.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
At least you make big bucks in the US. Try fucking a hooker when you're making $300 a month or less lol.
Big bucks my ass I get 830 a month for neet bux and it's not even enough to pay for my food for the month. Every thing here is super expensive and equivalent to your shit hole country. Were all getting fucked over by jews no matter where u live.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Big bucks my ass I get 830 a month for neet bux and it's not even enough to pay for my food for the month. Every thing here is super expensive and equivalent to your shit hole country. Were all getting fucked over by jews no matter where u live.
You get neetbux? I'm jealous tbh. In this shithole even if you're a quadriplegic you're lucky if you get like $30 lol. Actually I googled it and if you have severe disability you get $100. But that's if you're seriously fucked up, like no legs and such.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Imagine being a neetcel in a country that prosecutes you for trying to get your dick wet. Imagine being thrown in jail for being an ugly fat loser, called a monster then raped by Tyrone because your socially inept. Imagine a country that doesnt give a shit about poor neetcels and would rather have them living underneath a freeway bridge then have decent shelter. Then give the equivalent foid neet endless resources. Fuck the usa. I have absolutely no loyalty for this shit country. Where it cost an arm and a leg just to nut.
In the usa you always got to work around things. You can’t pay a whore directly. You have to work around it

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You get neetbux? I'm jealous tbh. In this shithole even if you're a quadriplegic you're lucky if you get like $30 lol. Actually I googled it and if you have severe disability you get $100. But that's if you're seriously fucked up, like no legs and such.
Same here boyo I know men who have no arms who cant get disability. I'm just more savvy then the rest its extremely difficult to get ssdi here.

Activity
So far there's no one here