Discussion I hate the degeneracy of this world

AlainDelon

AlainDelon

National Fascist Vietnamese Workers Party
Nov 28, 2020
I hate the degeneracy of this world so much to the point it makes me want to vomit.

I had a chat with an old man on the streets today, he told me how sad he was when his children never called him for years and they even did not visit him during Thanksgiving, he broke down in tears as I listened to his story. I was frustrated to the core. Imagine your parents brought you up all of your life and you never repaid their hard work with gratitude.

Truth is the world has moved far away from traditional moral values.

Nowadays people with a golden heart, people who value family and those who are altruistic to others are a dying breed

If you ever had children, remember to teach them the same way your parents taught you.

Don't ever raise them to be degenerate like those liberals. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values.
Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern, and less materialism in young people.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
If you ever had children, remember to teach them the same way your parents taught you.

tenor.gif

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Tbh I'm a piece of shit for hating my parents but you get what you give as a parent from your children.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Blood is not thicker than water. Stupid to think that your child magically loves you. He had kids for selfish reasons and he doesn't even need to be a bad father for this to happen. Maybe he was generally unlikeable. In first world countries 99.9% abandon their parents into a old peoples home so what did he expect? Kids are selfish because majority of human beings are.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I hate the degeneracy of this world so much to the point it makes me want to vomit.

I had a chat with an old man on the streets today, he told me how sad he was when his children never called him for years and they even did not visit him during Thanksgiving, he broke down in tears as I listened to his story. I was frustrated to the core. Imagine your parents brought you up all of your life and you never repaid their hard work with gratitude.

Truth is the world has moved far away from traditional moral values.

Nowadays people with a golden heart, people who value family and those who are altruistic to others are a dying breed

Don't ever raise them to be degenerate like those liberals. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values.
Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern, and less materialism in young people.
You wouldn’t care about degeneracy if you were good looking

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
People that practice degeneracy usually aren't happy, they may say they are but they aren't. I also don't have as big a problem with reasonable degeneracy as I do with people forcing their morals on others.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
knowing you might be a larp though

Activity
So far there's no one here