I hate the concept of money

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Money is one the single most twisted things humankind could come up with. It is designed to implant corruption, greed and proud voluntary servitude into the minds of the system's slaves. Everyone is a slave, a selfish cunt and a traitor when money is involved. I hate it.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Money is one the single most twisted things humankind could come up with. It is designed to implant corruption, greed and proud voluntary servitude into the minds of the system's slaves. Everyone is a slave, a selfish cunt and a traitor when money is involved. I hate it.
have anything better? if money didn't exist, the person with the most goats, or land, or cattle or whatever would be the most powerful, and everyone would want those things. the problem is existence itself. you have a feeble body, that needs things in order to survive. necessity creates demand, demand creates social attitudes like the ones you're complaining about. if you have a problem with money, complain to God, not us neets.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I hate that moeny has lost its value if it was worth more I wouldn't mind working. They say a man bagging groceries in the 40s was the equivalent of a man making a 100k today.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I hate that moeny has lost its value if it was worth more I wouldn't mind working. They say a man bagging groceries in the 40s was the equivalent of a man making a 100k today.
I think a big part of it is jews profiting big time from the push of wahmen entering the work force to divide the cost of labor, making it impossible for someone to get by on a single wage.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
have anything better? if money didn't exist, the person with the most goats, or land, or cattle or whatever would be the most powerful, and everyone would want those things. the problem is existence itself. you have a feeble body, that needs things in order to survive. necessity creates demand, demand creates social attitudes like the ones you're complaining about. if you have a problem with money, complain to God, not us neets.
Some good points, unfortunate that you're a cunt.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

tfw not saudi
Dec 7, 2020
Its the reality

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Money itself is not the problem. One of the big roots of evil and why this world is so messed up are interests and especially compound interests.

KingOfEternity

KingOfEternity

NEET
Nov 28, 2021
In an ideal society, we recognize the sanctity of all human life and give all equal pay; in recognition of the fact that just as you need engineers and executives, you need janitors to clean, garbagemen to take our trash and road workers to lay down asphalt.

That will leave those at the upper-middle and top of the social hierarchy with less room to indulge temporarily, but if everyone is truly valued equally, and their own contributions to society come out of a place of gratitude and compassion, we will advance leap and bounds as a civilization; until eventually even the opportunities, materials and experiences that were only available to the wealthiest are available for everyone.

BOOTYCHOOCHOO

BOOTYCHOOCHOO

NEET
May 19, 2022
You could always implement a universal bartering system. There has to be a system that can be created, that doesn't requaire any money. It's not fucking impossible or anything.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
In an ideal society, we recognize the sanctity of all human life and give all equal pay; in recognition of the fact that just as you need engineers and executives, you need janitors to clean, garbagemen to take our trash and road workers to lay down asphalt.

That will leave those at the upper-middle and top of the social hierarchy with less room to indulge temporarily, but if everyone is truly valued equally, and their own contributions to society come out of a place of gratitude and compassion, we will advance leap and bounds as a civilization; until eventually even the opportunities, materials and experiences that were only available to the wealthiest are available for everyone.

Interesting Theory, but that's not how the human mind works. And even if; Equality will produce stagnancy.
There needs to be competition if you don't want to end it in decay.
Spooks Stirner

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
You could always implement a universal bartering system. There has to be a system that can be created, that doesn't requaire any money. It's not fucking impossible or anything.
the point of my rant was that ending use of money doesn't solve any problems, just shifts whats valuable away to other things. bartering is quite impractical when you think about it. suppose i have chickens, but need surgery, but the doctor doesn't want chickens, but wants something else. then i need to barter with someone who wants chickens who has what the doctor needs, then go to the doctor himself. quite impractical. also, nothing saying you cant barter with someone else even now in private transactions. that's cool, but you need to know how much what you have is worth.

Last edited:
BOOTYCHOOCHOO

BOOTYCHOOCHOO

NEET
May 19, 2022
I was just throwing around bartering as a potential idea, but you are right though. Hopefully, one day the world will be a place where people help others just because, and not for anything in return.

KingOfEternity

KingOfEternity

NEET
Nov 28, 2021
Interesting Theory, but that's not how the human mind works. And even if; Equality will produce stagnancy.
There needs to be competition if you don't want to end it in decay.
View attachment 38559
Competition isn't necessary, advancement is.

If we treat incompetent people as disposable because they no longer have practical contribution, then we're dooming ourselves as well when we become replaceable or defective.

The whole purpose of progress is to preserve human lives and make this existence more bearable if not enjoyable.

If we evolve for the sake of evolution, we will lose our way and end up becoming something else entirely.

We can become mighty as a civilization, and defeat entropy, without losing our heart.

Last edited:
patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
yea, my grandpa raised a family of five and bought a house, all without a college education

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Competition isn't necessary, advancement is.
Advancement results out of competition.
If we treat incompetent people as disposable because they no longer have practical contribution, then we're dooming ourselves as well when we become replaceable or defective.
That's right and that's ok. Almost everyone, even the disabled can contribute to some extent.
In a natural system it would be completely right to sort out the useless.
The whole purpose of progress is to preserve human lives and make this existence more bearable if not enjoyable.
Progress preserves human life's, that's right. But that isn't making our existence more bearable, nor enjoyable.
Look where progress has brought us. People live in their simulated world, live in their social medias, in their computer games, in the matrix of the daily news. Live was better when it was truly lived. When we were less people, but actually lived in symbiosis with the nature/ with the world.
If we evolve for the sake of evolution, we will lose our way and end up becoming something else entirely.
We should become Übermenschen, that's right. Not trough technological advancements, but trough evolution of our mind and spirit, as well as the strengthening of our bodies.

Last edited:
Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020

Happy Merchant | Know Your Meme

Activity
So far there's no one here