Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021

what id do to kids

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
A few years ago a group of kids maybe pre teens followed me around the supermarket laughing at me. I wasn't even that fat, I can't imagine what morbidly obese men have to deal with, the type who drive carts around stores.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I dislike everything about them I hate how noisy naive ignorant entitled and selfish they are I hate that some of them life mog me and I hate being reminded that everyone is having sex and creating humans all the time.
It is sad how they don't even know that school is the best time of their life. Too busy whining about homework and tests. They do not realise what they have, they will never get an environment like that again. Bonus points that if you study a bit it also sets you up career wise.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
A few years ago a group of kids maybe pre teens followed me around the supermarket laughing at me. I wasn't even that fat, I can't imagine what morbidly obese men have to deal with, the type who drive carts around stores.
I can relate to this one I've been laughed at by my weight by strangers so many times I cant even count. I'm so used to it now it barley fazes me. But deep down I want to nuke them.

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
little niggas look like aliens but hating on them is retarded, kids are the closest to being actually objective, its not their fault they are being brainwashed by cucked father and whore mother from day 1

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Beyond brutal, would never leave the house if that happened to me
holy shit thise kids were BASED......

i used to do that too when i was WIDDLE

Activity
So far there's no one here