I hate it

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I hate how most people judge me either openly or in their minds I can tell I know they think to themselves they're better than me and how relieved they are that at least they're not as lowly as me. I don't like giving people the satisfaction of mogging me this is why I prefer to hide alone by myself. But it feels pathetic and today the thought came through my head how I'm the kind of person who will be pathetic even in death I just imagine how empty and awkward my funeral will be and once again people will judge me and be relieved to be better than me. I'd rather disappear and be forgotten I don't want a funeral.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I hate how most people judge me either openly or in their minds I can tell I know they think to themselves they're better than me and how relieved they are that at least they're not as lowly as me. I don't like giving people the satisfaction of mogging me this is why I prefer to hide alone by myself. But it feels pathetic and today the thought came through my head how I'm the kind of person who will be pathetic even in death I just imagine how empty and awkward my funeral will be and once again people will judge me and be relieved to be better than me. I'd rather disappear and be forgotten I don't want a funeral.
I can relate I already told my parents I don't want a funeral I want to be forgotten like I was while I was alive

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022

My bro, is this the original @Khaos ?? Always loved your posts, @Khaos II I know you are going through difficult times. I wish you a better life, and if your posts are any indication, you do have the smarts to leave that situation. You are still young and can make a difference in this world, but it will take a lot of courage and willpower to do so.

Once you do break free, like scarface said, the world is your oyster my bro.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
My bro, is this the original @Khaos ?? Always loved your posts, @Khaos II I know you are going through difficult times. I wish you a better life, and if your posts are any indication, you do have the smarts to leave that situation. You are still young and can make a difference in this world, but it will take a lot of courage and willpower to do so.

Once you do break free, like scarface said, the world is your oyster my bro.
Yeah it's me. I don't think I'm all that smart and I don't have much willpower left in me now but thanks I appreciate it. The thing is I already did my best but I don't think there is a place or a future for me.

rn310

rn310

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
That’s the truth about humans and society. It’s a mogging game and everyone just wants to mog as many ppl as they can by buying overpriced cars or houses. In their subconscious mind they know that they are better than you but they don’t say it out loud so that they don’t get cancelled or get called an arrogant asshat.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
That’s the truth about humans and society. It’s a mogging game and everyone just wants to mog as many ppl as they can by buying overpriced cars or houses. In their subconscious mind they know that they are better than you but they don’t say it out loud so that they don’t get cancelled or get called an arrogant asshat.
U back from the army?

Activity
So far there's no one here