I hate how normies ruined the internet

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
The internet used to be a place where you could escape to from the real world but now since normies have infested the vast majority of websites everything is dog shit. Back in the day only "social outcasts" and "weirdos" went on the internet, people who actually had original thoughts, that's why 4chan was so great. Now it's just trannies and degenerates spamming their degenerate threads and normies posting about their relationship problems. God it's so fucking over.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
True. On top of that most search engines are adjusted (or dare I say manipulated) to give you only corporate normie npc mainstream information and sponsored content. You don't even need to be a conservative or a search engine expert to see this. People who are old enough know what I'm talking about.

YouTube might be the best example of how the internet has been changed by corporate agendas to cater to the normies. The YouTube from 2006 has almost nothing to do with it's current form. In the early years it was a video platform made for talented independent content creators. Now? All about the money. It has become just another form of television where Influencers and businesses make a lot of profit. People who swim against the stream or independent creators have no place there anymore.

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
True. On top of that most search engines are adjusted (or dare I say manipulated) to give you only corporate normie npc mainstream information and sponsored content. You don't even need to be a conservative or a search engine expert to see this. People who are old enough know what I'm talking about.

YouTube might be the best example of how the internet has been changed by corporate agendas to cater to the normies. The YouTube from 2006 has almost nothing to do with it's current form. In the early years it was a video platform made for talented independent content creators. Now? All about the money. It has become just another form of television where Influencers and businesses make a lot of profit. People who swim against the stream or independent creators have no place there anymore.
Search engines are gigajewed. I couldn't even find the picture of Bianca Devons with her throat slit despite it being spread all over the internet. I had to search for old 4chan archives like holy shit nigger

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
It got bad after 2016. My theory is libtards hated that Trump won so they ensured to censor so much shit he wouldn’t have a chance In 2020.
I consider the media as the fourth pillar of the separation of powers, and its the most powerful if you think about it.
1. legislature 2. executive 3. judiciary 4. media

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
I try to imagine what it must be like for someone who heard media reports about the wicked den of counterculture and malfeasance known as 4chan. He types the name into the search box, anxiously awaiting the imminent arrival of the FBI and the Interpol. Then he just sees literally a bunch of gay shit on /b/.

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
I try to imagine what it must be like for someone who heard media reports about the wicked den of counterculture and malfeasance known as 4chan. He types the name into the search box, anxiously awaiting the imminent arrival of the FBI and the Interpol. Then he just sees literally a bunch of gay shit on /b/.
Usually the gay shit is in r9k, b is full of pedo shit

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

BOO$$$$ CAN I HAB PERM BANER PLS ?
Oct 10, 2021
That´s why most of 4chan now is hot garbage.

Activity
So far there's no one here