I hate hookers

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So I'm fucking this hor behind a dumpster right:feelsthumb: and her phone starts ringing as I'm literally penitrating her:feelsskeptic:"that's my wife calling" says the hor. "Da fuck you have I wife says need god":feelscops:

Hor: hi dad I'm busy on my date:soy:

At this point I'm trying not to bust cause it's only been two minutes and I'm ready to cum so I'm holding back. :soy:But she was a total cunt the type to cut my time short so I busted my nut.

Hor: OK dad I'm on my way now

What a bitch if only I had worn my powdered wig last night I would of got better service :feelsbad:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
So I'm fucking this hor behind a dumpster right:feelsthumb: and her phone starts ringing as I'm literally penitrating her:feelsskeptic:"that's my wife calling" says the hor. "Da fuck you have I wife says need god":feelscops:

Hor: hi dad I'm busy on my date:soy:

At this point I'm trying not to bust cause it's only been two minutes and I'm ready to cum so I'm holding back. :soy:But she was a total cunt the type to cut my time short so I busted my nut.

Hor: OK dad I'm on my way now

What a bitch if only I had worn my powdered wig last night I would of got better service :feelsbad:
my fetish is busting inside women while they're on the phone chatting trying to hold back their moans :feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh: you missed an opportunity

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
my fetish is busting inside women while they're on the phone chatting trying to hold back their moans :feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh: you missed an opportunity
Interesting I guess it can be kind of a turn on though I've had many hors answer there phones while I'm clapping cheeks when it's there boyfriend is kind of hot cucking them:feelsthumb: but for some reason when it was a lesbian lover it was a turn off:feelsskeptic:

Activity
So far there's no one here