Serious I hate eBay

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Why do people even bother selling on there in 2021? I listed a few items and I only made $5 on one because of the high postage costs nowadays. Now a buyer hasn't paid because he only realised now that I am in a different location, maybe he should have noticed before bidding. Imagine running a small business and having to deal with this sort of nonsense everyday. I deleted all the listings I had because to top things off eBay decided to hold my money for 2 weeks because I was a new seller. Nonsense.

5 years ago a negro man scammed me, I sold a tablet and he said he didn't receive it which I don't believe for a second. So I had to refund negro and he got to keep my tablet.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
even on my id it says i was born in amsterdam but lets say im a refugee i still life mog you to death you high e fat autist subhuman
We are kindred spirits
IMG 20211212 144846

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
just bc a nigga scammed you doesn't mean e-bay is shit, you made a mistake trusting the wrong seller

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
yeah last time i used ebay i was kidnapped by a stacy because my personality was and i quote " Sexy as fuck" and she complimented my attire by calling me a charismatic gentleman.

i found her by looking for potential rape targets but then i remembered i live in 2021 so every woman is ugly and or obese, but then my luck turned around this beautiful Stacy with milk white skin and eyes like the deepest of sapphires. I wrote her a message she was apparently selling a couch, the message went as " Hi, you have very delicate skin do you live with your parents or anyone ? i am looking to buy the couch you are selling but i will not buy it, unless! you are still a virgin, so when i arrive spread your legs for me and ill pop your hymen. P.S if you dont reply you are a giga slut.

about 5 minutes later she sent message after message raving about my style and personality, she sent her address and confirmed she lived alone i fortunately tucked a machete down my left tracksuit leg, i walked up to the front door wearing a beautiful full Umbro grey and blue tracksuit with the shoes to match

she immediately ran over to get my trousers down, after she sucked my horse like cock she gave me a can of tennents i downed like 7 of them with no sweat, i passed out due to her drugging me i woke up with her again sucking my horse like cock, since i am strong as fuck after i was done fucking her in every position i told her kys and that i had to play more assassin creed Valhalla.

she made the worse mistake a mortal could, she tried to grab me i swiftly pulled down my balaclava from my head (no face no case) and then swung my blade into her head 60 80ish times before cutting her head in half with one single swing.

but yeah ebay sucks tbh

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
gumtree and sell locally you could either walk up to their house with it or say collection only. you can sell pickup only on ebay too i've never had issues buit never sold with shipped since i usually buy/sell bikes or graphics cards one of which is too heavy and the other too delicated for me to risk losing shitload of money on. if the tablet was expensive you should've used trackingb but that knocks profits off so just be patient and go local. i completely forgot you own a car why not just deliver?

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

BOO$$$$ CAN I HAB PERM BANER PLS ?
Oct 10, 2021
The last good year for ebay was 2019.
Right before the scamdemic started.
If you were fortunate enough to spend your cash while a few good deals were still up, you´re a winner.

Activity
So far there's no one here