I had to leave the house today and I was obsessed with the opposite sex. I couldn't stop staring at women.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I left the house only like 2 or 3 times in the past year.

Today I had to walk around a lot, so I got to see a lot of women out and about.

I forgot that because I rot at home 24/7, the thoughts about the opposite sex are at a minimum. I don't see any women at all, I just fap once every 2 days and I don't think about women or other people at all.

But going outside is brutal. I couldn't stop, I was constantly glancing at every moderately attractive woman's face. Even average and below average girls, I'd imagine having sex with them, being with them.

Damn, it's brutal. Wageslaving will suck, I will be out in the world for so many hours. And I'll really feel what being an incel is like. Cause even though I'm a kissless virgin in my late 20s, I don't really feel it since I've rotted for years and never interacted with society. But now I'll truly feel what it's like to be a bald, thick glasses-wearing, fucked up teeth having, atrophied body having, skill-less, deadend-job having loser. Damn, I'll never get a girlfriend, not with my autistic/aspie brain with many other problems. Jeez man, there's just too many problems to count, reasons why I'll never have a girlfriend. And looks are just part of it.

But the thing is, all this incel stuff, the not having a girlfriend, it really did go away when I was rotting. I wasn't pained by it almost at all. I was just numb, comfy rotting. But now that I have to live again, it's so much worse. Like all the damage I did to my life has been multiplied, and now I have to resume life but even worse off. But I can't complain, did it all to myself. Another person in my stead, if they had my life and the chances I had, would have been living a great life.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Job, contact lenses, gym, and hookers. Or save money for the SEA to have a harem for a month once a year.

GFs are overrated and destroy lives no matter how incel or chad you are.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
But now that I have to live again, it's so much worse. Like all the damage I did to my life has been multiplied, and now I have to resume life but even worse off.
THIS. This is why I am getting so angry when I hear stuff like "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger man"... "Dust yourself off and try again!"... "Just start your life from scratch!"

LOL ... this is NOT how life works. [UWSL][UWSL]You just can't start life from scratch. [UWSL][UWSL]You are crippled and weakened from all those years and not stronger. Your hard drive (brain) is no longer as new and fresh as it was when you were a teenager.[/UWSL][/UWSL] [/UWSL][/UWSL]
A lot of[UWSL][UWSL] negative experiences that a person encounters are stored deep in the subconscious mind and accompany you throughout life.[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] They all stay with you and dictate your behavior, and in most cases there is nothing you can do about it.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
THIS. This is why I am getting so angry when I hear stuff like "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger man"... "Dust yourself off and try again!"... "Just start your life from scratch!"

LOL ... this is NOT how life works. [UWSL][UWSL]You just can't start life from scratch. [UWSL][UWSL]You are crippled and weakened from all those years and not stronger. Your hard drive (brain) is no longer as new and fresh as it was when you were a teenager.[/UWSL][/UWSL] [/UWSL][/UWSL]
A lot of[UWSL][UWSL] negative experiences that a person encounters are stored deep in the subconscious mind and accompany you throughout life.[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] They all stay with you and dictate your behavior, and in most cases there is nothing you can do about it.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Very well said. I truly feel shattered, I can't pick up the pieces and start fresh. I'm just barely afloat.

On a sidenote, just how my brain is fucked, so is my body. ~3 hours out and about today, mostly in public transport, and I'm fucking dying. Many hours after it and I still feel like shit. My heart area feels like shit, my lungs, I feel feverish, my brain feels like crap. My parents are already breathing down my neck to get a job (and turns out I can't avoid it after all), and it also turns out that not only will it be hell on earth psychologically, but even an office job with no moving around whatsoever, even that little bit of activity would be hell on me physically as well. My back is hurting so much as well, from doing ... nothing, all I did was be on a bus for not that long.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Very well said. I truly feel shattered, I can't pick up the pieces and start fresh. I'm just barely afloat.

On a sidenote, just how my brain is fucked, so is my body. ~3 hours out and about today, mostly in public transport, and I'm fucking dying. Many hours after it and I still feel like shit. My heart area feels like shit, my lungs, I feel feverish, my brain feels like crap. My parents are already breathing down my neck to get a job (and turns out I can't avoid it after all), and it also turns out that not only will it be hell on earth psychologically, but even an office job with no moving around whatsoever, even that little bit of activity would be hell on me physically as well. My back is hurting so much as well, from doing ... nothing, all I did was be on a bus for not that long.
Can definitely relate to feeling exhausted and sometimes even feverish after leaving the comfort zone. You also suffer from insomnia when there is something important the next day? Like when there is a big event for you the next day or something. I think we are suffering from anxiety, avoidant disorder, depression and other things like that. Fuck.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Can definitely relate to feeling exhausted and sometimes even feverish after leaving the comfort zone. You also suffer from insomnia when there is something important the next day? Like when there is a big event for you the next day or something. I think we are suffering from anxiety, avoidant disorder, depression and other things like that. Fuck.
Yeah, I used to talk about this a lot on .co. I also have avoidant personality, anxiety etc...

I used to have insomnia but not so much anymore, since I was able to rot so much (was doing a bullshit degree to keep my parents off my back, so I was free 95% of the time). And since covid it was all at home, so I had a lot of free time and as such I didn't have insomnia anymore since I woke up at like 10:20 and went to sleep at 2am. Although sometimes it still takes like 30-45 minutes to fall asleep.

But I can definitely relate to feeling anxious. Except it's not just about what happens next day. If I have something I need to do a week from now, I'm miserable and constantly thinking about it, going over it in my head. This is why my fucked up teeth are extra bad for me, going to the dentist is very much like that. Although something small like an email or things like that trigger great anxiety as well. Much less a phone call, my phone calling creates a numbness and coldness in my body. Luckily nobody ever calls me, but when it does happen like for uni (or very soon to be work, damn I hope I literally drop dead before I have to wageslave) then I am super anxious.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have a phone call with my career mentor tomorrow, I wonder how many lies I can spin in one phonecall. I tell him I have no car even though I'm sitting in the car when making the phone call

lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

NEET
May 31, 2021
I left the house only like 2 or 3 times in the past year.

Today I had to walk around a lot, so I got to see a lot of women out and about.

I forgot that because I rot at home 24/7, the thoughts about the opposite sex are at a minimum. I don't see any women at all, I just fap once every 2 days and I don't think about women or other people at all.

But going outside is brutal. I couldn't stop, I was constantly glancing at every moderately attractive woman's face. Even average and below average girls, I'd imagine having sex with them, being with them.

Damn, it's brutal. Wageslaving will suck, I will be out in the world for so many hours. And I'll really feel what being an incel is like. Cause even though I'm a kissless virgin in my late 20s, I don't really feel it since I've rotted for years and never interacted with society. But now I'll truly feel what it's like to be a bald, thick glasses-wearing, fucked up teeth having, atrophied body having, skill-less, deadend-job having loser. Damn, I'll never get a girlfriend, not with my autistic/aspie brain with many other problems. Jeez man, there's just too many problems to count, reasons why I'll never have a girlfriend. And looks are just part of it.

But the thing is, all this incel stuff, the not having a girlfriend, it really did go away when I was rotting. I wasn't pained by it almost at all. I was just numb, comfy rotting. But now that I have to live again, it's so much worse. Like all the damage I did to my life has been multiplied, and now I have to resume life but even worse off. But I can't complain, did it all to myself. Another person in my stead, if they had my life and the chances I had, would have been living a great life.
their are women where you live? my neighborhood has more sausages than a German Sausage Shack! how old are the women where you live?
live in a college town but all the women leave in the summer. (most are from farther states)

Activity
So far there's no one here