Story I had the worst experience of my life last night

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
I snorted way too much ketamine last night. I was listening to Aphex Twin the whole time and it was like I merged with the music which was scary as fuck.

I didn't feel human and I [UWSL]had the most abstract thoughts and ideas that I can't even put into words. Everything was so real at the time and I was constantly fading in and out of different realities.[/UWSL]

I threw up on two separate occasions, each time I have no idea how I got to the bathroom and back. It felt like I was in a vidya cut scene and I was moving through my house like a zombie in third person.

After I threw up the second time, I just curled up in a ball on the bathroom floor and closed my eyes because I knew I'd throw up again if I moved.
After about an hour of lying there I felt like I was sober enough to go back to my room and sleep it off.

Now that's it over I'm happy it happened, I feel like I learned some valuable lesson that will help me going forward in life but idk. I do know that I'm never touching k again though.

TLDR: ketamine is fucked.

Last edited:
incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Bunta put down the k we got tofu to deliver.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
JFL, doing too much ketamine over time isn’t a good idea anyways. It can give you ohleys lesions in the brain.

Did you ever end up trying psychs like mushrooms btw?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Not yet, I don't think I'm ready for them jfl. Especially not after last night.
Yeah, don't do them one after each other right away.
It's smart to at least have a few months break between big trips so you have time to process the experiences.

Activity
So far there's no one here