I had sexual reassignment surgery

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm now Veronica a trans women and I don't regret it. I have long blond hair now. Twinks have nothing on me. My boyfriend chad preet takes me out to dinner every night and all I have to do it put out:feelsuhuh:

I have many simps now especially my neighbors who are always willing to lend a hand.

I also get government subsides for my rent and money to finish my gender stuys degrees. Next I'll have a masters in women's equality study.

I don't regret it being a man was very frustrating. No sex no simps, hard labor required. No thank you. All I have to do is slip on a yellow mini skirt and walla all my needs are met. :feelsuhuh:

I'm even Friends with other women now. We go out for cocktails after studying. And I take up Stacey's scraps. It's great being a trans women. Life is care free and sex is plentiful :feelsuhuh:

Some times it's girls night and my lady friends and I engage in sexual four play :feelsuhuh: from time to time:feelsuhuh:

I also own a dog that I fucks me :feelsuhuh: i always have have a spare peanut butter jar laying around just incase chad isn't in the mood if you know what I mean :feelsuhuh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
So far there's no one here