Venting I had my heart broken today

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I finally got to talk to someone I really cared again about after a long time, and this person was acting all casual and that I was just one of the people in their friend circle or whatever and or that we were schoolmates who saw each other daily or something. No reaction whatsoever. Not even asking me how I was or saying hi.

All you haters who wish for my downfall, this is your chance to celebrate.

And this is why I like Atila and LR they make me feel important.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Think about how you treat other people, maybe you deserved it.
5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwGpVQiFIvq9mvD4zxUFblXw

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Can you elaborate on the family and jestermax part?
Nobody acknowledges me unconditionally unless it's my family. For interactions with normies in order for them to acknowledge me, I have to make them laugh. Nobody listens to me or cares what I have to say in ordinary conversations. People are brutal af

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
were on our own in this life, always remember this. dont be sad when you get betrayed, it is what it is. but dont forget it.
It's not even betrayal it's just I realised I just wasn't as important to this person as they were to me. I was dependent on them too for some stuff. The only bad part would be that they knew that.

Anyway, you are right. We walk alone. I will keep that in mind. I need to work on my mind.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Nobody acknowledges me unconditionally unless it's my family. For interactions with normies in order for them to acknowledge me, I have to make them laugh. Nobody listens to me or cares what I have to say in ordinary conversations. People are brutal af
Why don't they care? How does jestermaxxing make them care?

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Actually I don't know either. I think I always bring interesting subjects to the table. Maybe because I don't like talking about normie things like rap songs and cars

Everyone likes jokes and laughs duh nigga
I still don't get it but thanks for the answers. Would be cool if you made a detailed post talking about your experiences though.
Your welcome to send me a PM
Fagget

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Explain this post. We have been friendly until just now.

I wrote a poem for you, like the Minnesänger would have done. But you choosed to ignore me and the poetic manifestation of my deepest and truest love.

322px Codex Manesse Der von Krenberg

I had no other chance but settle back to old and familiar shores.

But now it's too late, oh my dear. I'm having the time of my life and the fun and love of what is truly mine now. I won't look back, or shed a tear for what is gone.

My SIster My Writer

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020

I wrote a poem for you, like the Minnesänger would have done. But you choosed to ignore me and the poetic manifestation of my deepest and truest love.

View attachment 35831

I had no other chance but settle back to old and familiar shores.

But now it's too late, oh my dear. I'm having the time of my life and the fun and love of what is truly mine now. I won't look back, or shed a tear for what is gone.

View attachment 35832
I didnt know about either of those threads. I dont scroll through the forum opening new threada that much i pick a couple and then operate from the notif bar. I will read them now.

Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
I finally got to talk to someone I really cared again about after a long time, and this person was acting all casual and that I was just one of the people in their friend circle or whatever and or that we were schoolmates who saw each other daily or something. No reaction whatsoever. Not even asking me how I was or saying hi.

All you haters who wish for my downfall, this is your chance to celebrate.

And this is why I like Atila and LR they make me feel important.
not the right person simple as that

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
@『 』 @Eren @Looksmax Refugee @Atila
I'm being serious I need advice on what to do about that person. Just ignore?
I can provide more details if necessary.
You must specify gender

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
If the girl is of decent quality & can be trusted I'd bd very direct & tell her how she's made you feel. Otherwise move on imo. Find something to take ur mind of it

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
If the girl is of decent quality & can be trusted I'd bd very direct & tell her how she's made you feel. Otherwise move on imo. Find something to take ur mind of it
And what after I tell her that? What happens next? Also I just have this urge to hurt her to show her how she hurt me. My mind is too clouded by emotions to figure out what the end goal there is.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
And what after I tell her that? What happens next? Also I just have this urge to hurt her to show her how she hurt me. My mind is too clouded by emotions to figure out what the end goal there is.

Yes...I'll be leaving this forum quite soon. Let me give you a bit of advice: Do not bother. Holes are self-centered and not worth chatting with.

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 14 58 34

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 21 37 11

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 21 43 01

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 19 43 33

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 15 10 23

Screenshot from 2021 11 14 15 09 37

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I don't get it from the screenshots. I have no clue what your relation to her is either. Can you start the story from the beginning?

Yes...

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

I met Justus Grossbier in August 2021:

Screenshot from 2021 09 12 18 05 27

He was adopted. Shannon's father died, yet she refused to date him since she only wanted pale Castizos. She was kissing and licking Castizos while Justus Grossbier cried over her.

Her suitors:

Screenshot from 2021 09 09 00 17 19

Sister Girlfriend

Screenshot from 2021 09 13 19 24 46

Screenshot from 2021 09 07 19 13 57

Screenshot from 2021 11 12 13 12 41

Screenshot from 2021 11 12 09 57 36

Screenshot from 2021 11 09 13 33 01

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Yes...

View attachment 35978
He was adopted. Shannon's father died, yet she refused to date him since she only wanted pale Castizos. She was kissing and licking Castizos while Justus Grossbier cried over her.

Her suitors:

View attachment 35976

View attachment 35977

View attachment 35979

View attachment 35980

View attachment 35981

View attachment 35982

View attachment 35983
Thanks for the post. I admit I still don't get the full story but I have enough of an idea. What can we do for you?

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Yes...

View attachment 35978

Her suitors:

View attachment 35976

View attachment 35977

View attachment 35979

View attachment 35980

View attachment 35981

View attachment 35982

View attachment 35983
Bruh get over her shes a dime a dozen and has a 20+ bodycount by now I can almost garuntee it. These kind of trashy white girls descend hard by their mid to late 20s.

Activity
So far there's no one here