Story I had first meeting with therapist

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Simba hasn't returned to the pride lands yet but I just needed to login to post this. I had my first enforced appointment with a therapist that the welfare system enforced on me.
Of course I arrived shit faced drunk after 3 1/2 apple ciders, I had trouble even walking I was so drunk. I hope he didn't notice.

Well I enjoyed that therapy shit, I am such a narcissistic fuck talking about myself for an hour. The therapist said he thinks it is likely that I am an autist and he will look into the details of an assessment. I felt like I was on one of those murder documentary shows where they were getting into the mind of the killer. I was the centre of attention, it was the Celtic Truecel show, that was my time. I need more of that shit and I want my therapy live broadcasted on TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Welcome back
I'm not back, I just popped in as I needed to share my story. You probably won't hear from me for weeks. I am eating a lemon cheesecake at the moment. I got 2 new books today from Amazon, a Home Alone 2 children's picture book and a Catholic history book.
IMG 20220209 140111

Last edited by a moderator:
CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Vomit I didn't listen to that as I assume it is a nasty insult as that is all you are known for.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Show Incelkingkong I can't see your new posts as I added your new account to my ignore list like the worthless pointless poster that you are. I could make 1 post a month and I still would be more memorable than you.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I won't be reading any more replies, I may post an update next month. I live rent free in all your heads.
Also my therapist said he could put me in touch with a dietitian to lose weight, soon I will be mogging everyone and Atila's girlfriend will leave him for me.

I

incelkingkong2

NEET
Feb 6, 2022
Show Incelkingkong I can't see your new posts as I added your new account to my ignore list like the worthless pointless poster that you are. I could make 1 post a month and I still would be more memorable than you.
you read every post like the abused overweight dog you are

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
He'll make you think you're xyz or have xyz and then try to blame all your problems on it, don't fall for it

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
Can therapy help reform NEETs or is it a fool's errand?

Like, how can you convince someone it's unhealthy to NOT want to work 40 hours a week, for 40 years? Outside of brainwashing, that is. What's the cure for NEETdom?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Can therapy help reform NEETs or is it a fool's errand?

Like, how can you convince someone it's unhealthy to NOT want to work 40 hours a week, for 40 years? Outside of brainwashing, that is. What's the cure for NEETdom?
Don't think there is. Once you realize that system is a massive scam there is no going back, especially if you can leech off the government.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Don't think there is. Once you realize that system is a massive scam there is no going back, especially if you can leech off the government.
How can wageslaves like you and me cope though? I don't know for you but I just want to be NEET asap.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
How can wageslaves like you and me cope though? I don't know for you but I just want to be NEET asap.
I can cope because I am ALMOST a neet tbh. I do absolute bare minimum (sometimes not even an hour per day) work needed and spend the rest of the time on my copes. Pandemic was a blessing for me.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I can cope because I am ALMOST a neet tbh. I do absolute bare minimum (sometimes not even an hour per day) work needed and spend the rest of the time on my copes. Pandemic was a blessing for me.
A bit similar for me but sooner or later this is going to end.

Activity
So far there's no one here