LOL I had a funny thought today

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I was thinking maybe I should write a manga one day. Then I realized I dont speak Japanese nor am I Japanese. Then I thought maybe I should write a comic one day. Then I realized nobody will like an american comic with Japanese ideas. Then I dropped the idea.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I was thinking maybe I should write a manga one day. Then I realized I dont speak Japanese nor am I Japanese. Then I thought maybe I should write a comic one day. Then I realized nobody will like an american comic with Japanese ideas. Then I dropped the idea.
You don’t have to speak Japanese. Just do it in English and then have someone translate it. Don’t matter that you aren’t Japanese. I think the manga industry has Chinese and Koreans. Americans like ninjas and samurais. Where did you the idea that they wouldn’t like it.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You don’t have to speak Japanese. Just do it in English and then have someone translate it. Don’t matter that you aren’t Japanese. I think the manga industry has Chinese and Koreans. Americans like ninjas and samurais. Where did you the idea that they wouldn’t like it.
If an english speaker wrote it
It is not authentic manga

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
At least they are asian

Activity
So far there's no one here