I guess they were all right

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Well here I am at age 40 and I'm basically in the same situation I was in at 15 I'm like a neet land mark. I used to think when i was 18 I would ascend into a chad. Boy was I wrong. I have no idea how I've made it this long I really dont. Are there any other old neets here or am I the oldest one.

My teachers used to say I would amount to nothing so I guess they were all right. Jfl thinking I could have a career and a wife one day. Oh well at least I'm comfy but I'd much rather be balls deep into some fresh stacey pussey.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Blackguard is older than you and I'm 30.
I am a low IQ, haven't had sex in almost 10 years. I'm in debt. I haven't talked to anyone face to face in 3 years. Hang in there pal.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
You still have 3-4yrs, you have time to change your life

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
cope men age like wine
Your the coper I was twice as good looking when I was 18 then I am now your ears and nose never stop growing so now I'm goblin face maxed Jfl men age like rotten milk unless they have chad genetics just ask prince William how that all worked out for him

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Not even close I'm ten times more black pilled then any one on this sight I've been black pilled since I was born how old are you son?
im 23 but i bet you didn't take the efilismpill thats the final stage of blackpill tbh ngl

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
47(Gen-X) here. Became a NEET officially in 2000, after failing to join the workforce.
First few years felt shameful. But then I "ascended" into full NEETdom.
Now NEETdom feels totally good with no negativity. Fuck wageslavery!
Agreed but I dont get enough neet bucks to cope max and be happy I only get 800 a month how many neet bucks do u get a month?

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
just make enough money to ldar until you die

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Huh your joking right jfl it's over
I've said this a few times now but when you turned 25 I'm sure you regretted not taking action at 20. You'll feel the same when you're 45, and by that time it REALLY will be close to being too late.

Activity
So far there's no one here