Serious I got something to say.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I was reading my past posts and I felt bad about how my world views might be hurtful towards some of you. I'd like to bring some clarity to my extreme opinions and insensitive judgments.

Hitler.
I know he is an idolized character and his teachings bring meaning for many these days. I have very limited knowledge of the holocaust and I mostly find it entertaining to debate against modern teachings of history. I honestly don't care. My real-life experience with nazis is a mixed bag. They might act dominant in bars and take control, but never have I've been harassed or attacked by a nazi. It seems to me they mostly wanna be left alone. I admit I have a bit of a habit to cheer for the underdog. They are being discriminated against, not because of their actions, but because of their beliefs. I find that unnecessary and cruel. So freedom of speech is my thing. With the said, I think Hitler was just a man who cowardly used Christianity to control weak-minded germans.

Jews.
I don't mind them, could you believe that? My all-time favorite celebrity is a Jew, Harlan Ellison (he is an atheist tho). What I dislike about Jews is how they have weaponized victim mentality. We are pushed to this forum because of their intolerance against freedom of speech. How do I know it's the Jews? I don't for sure, but they have practiced it by far the most, by making nazis look like villains, instead of human beings. Winners write history, that is a fact, dead people don't write. The last straw for me was the CEO of YouTube Susan Wojcicki. She destroyed that website and promotes global censorship to this day. Many lives have been destroyed by tainting them with hate speech accusations. People lost their faces and livelihoods. She is like a comic book villain whose plan was to bring poverty to free thinkers. Jews also have barbaric traditions that include genital mutilation and oral sex on babies. These are acted out on all Jewish babies and it's a common practice that is promoted by YouTube.

Religion (all of them).
I believe religion is the number one cause of murder and rape throughout history, even when compared to human nature. It can turn the most good-hearted man into a savage. Religion is also used as a very effective weapon for mass manipulation. I truly believe that people should express their hatred against religion because religious people are the biggest victims of their beliefs.

Women.
Women in my opinion are beings that are slaves to their instincts and emotions. They are unable to take control over themselves and that is what makes them irrational in most cases. Women can be intelligent, but they cannot gain wisdom. Dogs often love you no matter what, even if you stop feeding them. Women love you as long as you take care of their every need, or she looks for an upgrade. Women are not cruel or mean, but they also cannot feel empathy in most cases, because they are programmed to seek superior genes. Women see the world in a very different way than men do, and that is why women are tragic beings in a long run. They spend their whole lives to fulfill their desires that cannot be fulfilled.

JB lovers.
I wish when I was 13, my teachers would have taken turns with me, and I'm honestly sure it would have not been traumatizing for me. I however would not get involved with girls who are that young, I think that it's wrong because of the gender differences, and that is the reason for my childish outbursts towards those who encourage that type of behavior. For me, females are borderline retarded at that age. Attraction and jokes are ok, lolis are ok, actions towards little girls are not. I know there are Asians here and in many of those countries, marrying a 13-year-old is accepted. I have unresolved and conflicting views on it. Sweden is ok with 15-year-olds so it's probably the case of, who's brainwashing did you get. This is just how I feel.

You guys.
No matter what your beliefs are, don't take me too seriously. I always see you in a new light, even tho I yesterday was an asshole towards you. We are all outcasts here. Now, why do I bring up these subjects? We loners who are hiding in our rooms, topics on the outside world should be essential in my opinion. It is important to recognize, why we want or don't to adopt the NEET lifestyle.

gigacel123.
You piece of shit better start watching anime and like it. Then send me oppai GIFs and we can be friends.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I was reading my past posts and I felt bad about how my world views might be hurtful towards some of you. I'd like to bring some clarity to my extreme opinions and insensitive judgments.

Hitler.
I know he is an idolized character and his teachings bring meaning for many these days. I have very limited knowledge of the holocaust and I mostly find it entertaining to debate against modern teachings of history. I honestly don't care. My real-life experience with nazis is a mixed bag. They might act dominant in bars and take control, but never have I've been harassed or attacked by a nazi. It seems to me they mostly wanna be left alone. I admit I have a bit of a habit to cheer for the underdog. They are being discriminated against, not because of their actions, but because of their beliefs. I find that unnecessary and cruel. So freedom of speech is my thing. With the said, I think Hitler was just a man who cowardly used Christianity to control weak-minded germans.

Jews.
I don't mind them, could you believe that? My all-time favorite celebrity is a Jew, Harlan Ellison (he is an atheist tho). What I dislike about Jews is how they have weaponized victim mentality. We are pushed to this forum because of their intolerance against freedom of speech. How do I know it's the Jews? I don't for sure, but they have practiced it by far the most, by making nazis look like villains, instead of human beings. Winners write history, that is a fact, dead people don't write. The last straw for me was the CEO of YouTube Susan Wojcicki. She destroyed that website and promotes global censorship to this day. Many lives have been destroyed by tainting them with hate speech accusations. People lost their faces and livelihoods. She is like a comic book villain whose plan was to bring poverty to free thinkers. Jews also have barbaric traditions that include genital mutilation and oral sex on babies. These are acted out on all Jewish babies and it's a common practice that is promoted by YouTube.

Religion (all of them).
I believe religion is the number one cause of murder and rape throughout history, even when compared to human nature. It can turn the most good-hearted man into a savage. Religion is also used as a very effective weapon for mass manipulation. I truly believe that people should express their hatred against religion because religious people are the biggest victims of their beliefs.

Women.
Women in my opinion are beings that are slaves to their instincts and emotions. They are unable to take control over themselves and that is what makes them irrational in most cases. Women can be intelligent, but they cannot gain wisdom. Dogs often love you no matter what, even if you stop feeding them. Women love you as long as you take care of their every need, or she looks for an upgrade. Women are not cruel or mean, but they also cannot feel empathy in most cases, because they are programmed to seek superior genes. Women see the world in a very different way than men do, and that is why women are tragic beings in a long run. They spend their whole lives to fulfill their desires that cannot be fulfilled.

JB lovers.
I wish when I was 13, my teachers would have taken turns with me, and I'm honestly sure it would have not been traumatizing for me. I however would not get involved with girls who are that young, I think that it's wrong because of the gender differences, and that is the reason for my childish outbursts towards those who encourage that type of behavior. For me, females are borderline retarded at that age. Attraction and jokes are ok, lolis are ok, actions towards little girls are not. I know there are Asians here and in many of those countries, marrying a 13-year-old is accepted. I have unresolved and conflicting views on it. Sweden is ok with 15-year-olds so it's probably the case of, who's brainwashing did you get. This is just how I feel.

You guys.
No matter what your beliefs are, don't take me too seriously. I always see you in a new light, even tho I yesterday was an asshole towards you. We are all outcasts here. Now, why do I bring up these subjects? We loners who are hiding in our rooms, topics on the outside world should be essential in my opinion. It is important to recognize, why we want or don't to adopt the NEET lifestyle.

gigacel123.
You piece of shit better start watching anime and like it. Then send me oppai GIFs and we can be friends.
Im mostly meming tbh

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I forgot to point out the reason why Hitler and Jews are important, it's because those whose opinions interfere with political correctness are called nazis.

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
13yo girls don't get that much smarter or mature later on tho
they're women after all

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020

Hitler.

Jews.

Religion (all of them).

Women.

JB lovers.

You guys.

gigacel123.
you bring me an impression of a guy who is keen to explore, but needs to work on navigational mechanisms of information
focus on one thing at a time and make it your own field of expertise

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
you bring me an impression of a guy who is keen to explore, but needs to work on navigational mechanisms of information
focus on one thing at a time and make it your own field of expertise
Cheers!
That inspires me. Glad to hear from you.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
37f.gif

You long posting mother fuggers need to post cliffs
Teal deer

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

Hitler.

Jews.

Religion (all of them).

Women.

JB lovers.

You guys.

gigacel123.
I Really liked this post, and I agree with most of what you said tbh

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
even when compared to human nature.

Religion is human nature, I don't think you can really separate it.

Women in my opinion are beings that are slaves to their instincts and emotions. They are unable to take control over themselves and that is what makes them irrational in most cases. Women can be intelligent, but they cannot gain wisdom.

Women are basically men, but with an extremely large amount of privilege (in the western world since the last decade). If society would do a 180 on how men and women are treated we would most likely behave in similar ways to women, the only difference being behavior influenced by a higher testosterone level (i.e. risk taking). We would be hypergamous, we would be irrational, we would appear to be slaves to our instincts/emotions etc.

• +1
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Religion is human nature, I don't think you can really separate it.

Women are basically men, but with an extremely large amount of privilege (in the western world since the last decade). If society would do a 180 on how men and women are treated we would most likely behave in similar ways to women, the only difference being behavior influenced by a higher testosterone level (i.e. risk taking). We would be hypergamous, we would be irrational, we would appear to be slaves to our instincts/emotions etc.
I disagree with your view on religion. I believe religious people are victims of mass manipulation. It is not natural to get fed bullshit since the day you learn to read.
Many men act like bitches and would abuse power, that is true. I don't know anymore. All I have is my personal experiences. You might be right. I haven't talked to a woman in years. I know one thing for sure, I have disproportionately experienced more irrational and cruel behavior from women than from men.
Thank you for reading my thread, it means a lot.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
dn read this one tbh ngl
Tenor

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
I disagree with your view on religion. I believe religious people are victims of mass manipulation. It is not natural to get fed bullshit since the day you learn to read.
Many men act like bitches and would abuse power, that is true. I don't know anymore. All I have is my personal experiences. You might be right. I haven't talked to a woman in years. I know one thing for sure, I have disproportionately experienced more irrational and cruel behavior from women than from men.
Thank you for reading my thread, it means a lot.

No problem.

Religion is superstition with more stories. Superstition is not something that only occurs due to parental indoctrination, it often emerges as a behavior on its own and then escalates, which is why I feel like it is human nature.

• +1
Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
we have similar world view on many things

• +1
Activity
So far there's no one here