Serious I got my new printer today

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I had some very awkward interactions with check out workers today, I think I actually underestimate how autistic I truly I am.

But on another note I bought my printer and got it set up, it was very difficult to set it up. I wonder what I should print. I was thinking of printing NeetFags photo to put on my dart board or else just have diarrhea on the photo.

Maybe a photo of Tristan to hang up on my wall?

Years ago I used to print out photos of my school teachers and ejaculate onto them. I actually have a video of me doing that 8 years ago.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Why do you want Tristan's picture on your wall

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I printed out the US edition Toy Story dvd cover put the text on the back is barely readable.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I had some very awkward interactions with check out workers today, I think I actually underestimate how autistic I truly I am.

But on another note I bought my printer and got it set up, it was very difficult to set it up. I wonder what I should print. I was thinking of printing NeetFags photo to put on my dart board or else just have diarrhea on the photo.

Maybe a photo of Tristan to hang up on my wall?

Years ago I used to print out photos of my school teachers and ejaculate onto them. I actually have a video of me doing that 8 years ago.

What kind of printer did you end up purchasing? Also as @Fabio asked what operating system are you installing on? Usually printers should be easy to set up?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I would never buy a printer. Literally, it costs less than a dollar to print at my local internet cafe

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I would never buy a printer. Literally, it costs less than a dollar to print at my local internet cafe

Yea I guess it depends what you need it for. When I was in college I needed to print out a lot of papers, documents, even textbooks. Very convenient to have one at home. I believe @CelticTruecel wants one to print color DVD covers, for which I would recommend an HP color inkjet printer with high DPI. Hopefully the big lug replies, I like older tech, perhaps he found one at the thrift store

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
What kind of printer did you end up purchasing? Also as @Fabio asked what operating system are you installing on? Usually printers should be easy to set up?
It is a HP 2722, it was cheap so I shouldn't expect it to print out DVD covers well. I am printing on thick card. I just installed it via my phone, I had to download the app and follow the instructions. Another thing I noticed is the scanner isn't that good, maybe scanning is an outdated technology. I have found that taking a photo of something and cropping it ends up higher quality than using the scanner.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
It is a HP 2722, it was cheap so I shouldn't expect it to print out DVD covers well. I am printing on thick card. I just installed it via my phone, I had to download the app and follow the instructions. Another thing I noticed is the scanner isn't that good, maybe scanning is an outdated technology. I have found that taking a photo of something and cropping it ends up higher quality than using the scanner.

Yea most of those all-in-one printers only do a few things well lol. For example, the laser printer I have now prints text so fast and high clarity, but I cannot print images or maps. The right paper and proper drivers are very important. Thanks for replying bro :feelsok:

Activity
So far there's no one here