I got made fun off by a girl for sitting with my legs crossed

• Thread starter Antisocialloner
  • Start date
A

Antisocialloner

Banned
Mar 30, 2022
A83660E2 FA56 44AB 857E 9A633FD62469

It’s stuck in my memory now, Some random girl turned around when I was in my class and asked “why do you sit like a girl” Im trying to stop doing it but I can’t lol I should have told her shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
A

Antisocialloner

Banned
Mar 30, 2022
Age, weight, race, norwood level, social anxiety level, social incompetence level, height, crooked teeth or nose or any deformities, voice, tell me everything and I'll tell you whether you really have no hope or not.
Wdym?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
For all we know she is probably a liberal arts student gathering data for a inkwell/neetcel studies. God knows how much infos are already collected, how many pages have been written.
I seen this one college toilet doing a psychology experiment at a book store once she should would leave her purse on a chair to see if any one would return it. It was so cringe

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
If you saw my snap convo with him you would be blinded from the glow he literaly asked me thousands questions about my dating life cant be bothered with this glownigger anymore and he made screenshots jfl
Laugh4

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Pretty sus imo
Imagine using zoomer slang like sus. You're the infiltrator not me.
If you saw my snap convo with him you would be blinded from the glow he literaly asked me thousands questions about my dating life cant be bothered with this glownigger anymore and he made screenshots jfl
Liar. I never asked you thousands of questions. I didn't make screenshots, I made 1 screenshot. And when I asked you why you were willing to reveal info to me despite me having not revealed anything you said you didn't care. Meet me on snap and I'll show you what happens when you mesd with me.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
View attachment 34397
It’s stuck in my memory now, Some random girl turned around when I was in my class and asked “why do you sit like a girl” Im trying to stop doing it but I can’t lol I should have told her shut the fuck up.
I think you’re thinking too hard, girls have said the same to me man lol. Just make a joke out of it and act confident like say “it’s helps express my feminine side” in a sarcastic voice and usually they will laugh and you can strike up a conversation.

Activity
So far there's no one here