I fucking mire NEETs so much

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
I wish I could go for a long walk, think about life, get some food, come back and watch a nice film in my blankets, then have a fap session and go to sleep. Instead I have to study for shitty exams so I can make money when i'm an oldcel. Yay, totally worth it :feelseheh:

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
There's nothing good about being NEET, I'm telling you as someone who has been NEET on and off for the past 5 years. It gets mundane after a while and you have to live a frugal existence
I was a half NEET (working part-time). Tbh if I had a better job I think i'd prefer it to college. At least I didn't have to use my brain very much. I'm not very good at that. The stress of exams is worse than the stress of getting shouted at by some old roastie customer.

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
@anon1822 Are you still in college?

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
Nope, thank god. Even though my degrees are worthless I'm never going back, not even for a better degree. I'd rather make pennies freelancing than go back to college.
Damn, you did get your degree tho? You sure it's worthless? Have you tried applying for anything? Do you know if the people in your course got anywhere with it?

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Damn, you did get your degree tho? You sure it's worthless? Have you tried applying for anything? Do you know if the people in your course got anywhere with it?
It's not literally worthless, but it's in a field with few jobs, where you have to be an uber social bootlicking gregarious normie. Which I am the opposite of, I'm an antisocial, permanently tired contrarian cynical nihilist autist. Basically the antichrist to these people. I mean, I can fake it of course, but that doesn't get you far when there's already only like 1 job for every 10 people with the degree, and each one of those is the most infuriating normie you can think of that will kiss butt and love it too, just to get the job.

And I don't even want the job so there's that.

Nah, I want to write novels and make a small income that way. Ideal job for me. Just lie in bed, write shit and get paid just enough so I don't have to wageslave or interact with people at all.

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
It's not literally worthless, but it's in a field with few jobs, where you have to be an uber social bootlicking gregarious normie. Which I am the opposite of, I'm an antisocial, permanently tired contrarian cynical nihilist autist. Basically the antichrist to these people. I mean, I can fake it of course, but that doesn't get you far when there's already only like 1 job for every 10 people with the degree, and each one of those is the most infuriating normie you can think of that will kiss butt and love it too, just to get the job.

And I don't even want the job so there's that.

Nah, I want to write novels and make a small income that way. Ideal job for me. Just lie in bed, write shit and get paid just enough so I don't have to wageslave or interact with people at all.
Are you good at writing?
I personally don't have a single talent. Like you said, anything that isn't just switching tabs between youtube, reddit, 4chan and PSL forums is exhausting to me.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Are you good at writing?
I personally don't have a single talent. Like you said, anything that isn't just switching tabs between youtube, reddit, 4chan and PSL forums is exhausting to me.
I'm pretty bad at it. But that's not the main problem. The problem is that despite identifying what I want to do several months ago, I still haven't even written 1 chapter. Because I keep procrastinating endlessly, because my mind really hates any amount of effort. Even just thinking is too much effort.

But that's alright, writing is easy enough so that eventually I'll push myself to do it. Might take a few more months till I finally stop procrastinating, but at least I found what I want to do. Because I'd much rather write novels than do any other damn job on this planet.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
I wish I could go for a long walk, think about life, get some food, come back and watch a nice film in my blankets, then have a fap session and go to sleep. Instead I have to study for shitty exams so I can make money when i'm an oldcel. Yay, totally worth it :feelseheh:
Facts bro, this week and last week I had exams (& work) and I’ve never wished to be NEET as much :feelsLUL:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
There's nothing good about being NEET, I'm telling you as someone who has been NEET on and off for the past 5 years. It gets mundane after a while and you have to live a frugal existence
I've been a NEET for the last decade and it's MUCH better then dealing with working/studying. If you weren't a NEET, you'd be working a soulless job for 8 hours a day, 5x a week, just to survive. Isn't that insanely mundane? I get about $800 a month in neetbux and I pay all of my bills + buy whatever vidya and foods I want. I'm about to get approved for public housing, so I'll be paying around $200 a month for rent/utilities. Add in foodbux and all of my expenses (rent, power, water, food, etc) will be about $300 a month. I'll have $500 a month to spend on anything. I don't know about other NEETs but from being so poor for so long, $500 a month sounds like an absolute shit ton, I feel like how a kid would when being given that much.

:feelsdetective: if you're bored of the mundane, you need to do something new
If you don't do anything new and refuse to do anything new, why would you think you're going to do it if you start working/studying? Because you're forced to? But even those new things will be mundane things... :feelsstudy:

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
I've been a NEET for the last decade and it's MUCH better then dealing with working/studying. If you weren't a NEET, you'd be working a soulless job for 8 hours a day, 5x a week, just to survive. Isn't that insanely mundane? I get about $800 a month in neetbux and I pay all of my bills + buy whatever vidya and foods I want. I'm about to get approved for public housing, so I'll be paying around $200 a month for rent/utilities. Add in foodbux and all of my expenses (rent, power, water, food, etc) will be about $300 a month. I'll have $500 a month to spend on anything. I don't know about other NEETs but from being so poor for so long, $500 a month sounds like an absolute shit ton, I feel like how a kid would when being given that much.

If you don't do anything new and refuse to do anything new, why would you think you're going to do it if you start working/studying? Because you're forced to? But even those new things will be mundane things... :feelsstudy:
Back when I was NEETcelling i'm pretty sure I only got around 500 euro a month. How do you get so much? and how is your rent so cheap? And how do they let you stay NEETing? Back when I was receiving NEETbux I had to go to meetings and shit and they wanted me to do some retail course. They only fucked off because COVID happened around that time.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Back when I was NEETcelling i'm pretty sure I only got around 500 euro a month. How do you get so much? and how is your rent so cheap? And how do they let you stay NEETing? Back when I was receiving NEETbux I had to go to meetings and shit and they wanted me to do some retail course. They only fucked off because COVID happened around that time.
I posted a guide in another thread. I went to a psych ward and had an Indian diagnose me, I've got like 10 mental disorders. The welfare people don't want to talk to me or see me, they give me anything I want as an anti-mass murder check. If memory serves me right I've got SCHIZOPHRENIA, AUTISM, ADHD, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, DISSOCIATIVE PERSONALITY DISORDER and some other shit (can't recall all of the shite I said) so basically I've got retard bux for life. I'm about to get public housing, basically an apartment for virtually free each month subsidized by the government, right now I live with my family. I haven't chatted with a government worker in about 2 years (when I was approved for neetbux) so :feelscowboy:

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
I posted a guide in another thread. I went to a psych ward and had an Indian diagnose me, I've got like 10 mental disorders. The welfare people don't want to talk to me or see me, they give me anything I want as an anti-mass murder check. If memory serves me right I've got SCHIZOPHRENIA, AUTISM, ADHD, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, DISSOCIATIVE PERSONALITY DISORDER and some other shit (can't recall all of the shite I said) so basically I've got retard bux for life. I'm about to get public housing, basically an apartment for virtually free each month subsidized by the government, right now I live with my family. I haven't chatted with a government worker in about 2 years (when I was approved for neetbux) so :feelscowboy:
Holy shit... Do you actually have these disorders or did you larp a little bit? There's definitely something wrong with me mentally but i'm not sure if i'd have all that.
You're basically living my dream life. I would kill for some shitty apartment that I can call mine and not have to do anything.

You literally just sit on your ass, don't have to move a muscle and you get your own place and enough money for general survival needs as well as hobbies?
Fucking mirin' so hard, bro.
Who gives a shit if some wagecuck can make more money than you if they have less than 50% of your free time tbh. You're basically retired. Fuark. When age did you start receiving neetbux? Are you an incel?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Holy shit... Do you actually have these disorders or did you larp a little bit? There's definitely something wrong with me mentally but i'm not sure if i'd have all that.
You're basically living my dream life. I would kill for some shitty apartment that I can call mine and not have to do anything.

You literally just sit on your ass, don't have to move a muscle and you get your own place and enough money for general survival needs as well as hobbies?
Fucking mirin' so hard, bro.
Who gives a shit if some wagecuck can make more money than you if they have less than 50% of your free time tbh. You're basically retired. Fuark. When age did you start receiving neetbux? Are you an incel?
I don't take Jewish pills that's all I'm going to say about the first question :feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy: I started getting neetbux at 21, I'm 23 now, the neet life chose me early (started NEETing at 13, believe it or not) and I can't imagine another life at this point. I'm not an incel either, I've been in a few relationships that started out over Skype/Discord and I flew out to the girls and fucked them a few times. Also some sex in Mexico recently from random tinder whores. I'm weird socially and display a good bit of autistic traits like making weird noises and having trouble reading facial expressions among other things, though women do find me physically attractive. I'm stereotypical 6'3, fit, white, blue eyes, etc so it makes for a very strange mix up. Women attracted to me physically but not mentally. I can get laid and even get a relationship, so long as I keep that autistic self on lockdown with drugs/some other fuckery, I've tried "being myself" and even being conventionally attractive that shit doesn't work, no woman likes an autistic whining manchild straight up.

Panhandler

Panhandler

HOMELESS
Aug 23, 2021
how do you even fund such lifestyle in the first place?

i don’t understand

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021

Fuck you I'm jealous:feelsahhh:

M

medamatcha

NEET
Nov 2, 2021
being NEET and not having social life is torture, in most countries isolation is considered too much even in jail meanwhile most people here live like that

M

medamatcha

NEET
Nov 2, 2021
mods?
this guy is only here to create dramas, he already did this on other boards do you want to create on other .club?
btw now that your buttlicker GiveUp has become mod there maybe you could get unbanned so try to go there again if you miss that shithole so much
I admit that I was wrong trying to get you banned since is the perfect place for you..

Last edited:
K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
mods?
this guy is only here to create dramas, he already did this on other boards do you want to create on other .club?
btw now that your buttlicker GiveUp has become mod there maybe you could get unbanned so try to go there again if you miss that shithole so much
I admit that I was wrong trying to get you banned since is the perfect place for you..
fucking schizo

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
mods?
He didn’t even wanted to come back though, gamedev was going to let him back but he just rejected it.

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
He didn’t even wanted to come back though, gamedev was going to let him back but he just rejected it.
then
Ahh

now

M

medamatcha

NEET
Nov 2, 2021
try to persuade him please
maybe he meets again personalityinkwell and starts arguing again with him leaving this board out of his flames

Last edited:
IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
try to persuade him please
maybe he meet again personalityinkwell and starts arguing again with him leaving this board out of his flames
I wish I could, but he seems adamant on his departure from club. Though you don’t have to worry about @Kevin Logan he’s pretty chill around here. :feelscowboy:

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
mods?
Well if it isn't who i think it is 😏
5u630y

Activity
So far there's no one here