Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
So much of this. My 18th birthday was 3 months ago and it was exactly like that image. Nothing happened.

Other people in my year went partying and drinking n stuff for their 18th and I've never even been to a party

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
So much of this. My 18th birthday was 3 months ago and it was exactly like that image. Nothing happened.

Other people in my year went partying and drinking n stuff for their 18th and I've never even been to a party
Brutal, being at parties is so fun. I haven't been to a party for like 2 years after I stopped speaking to my earlier friendgroup. It took years before they even invited me to their parties, I don't know what to do now.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Brutal, being at parties is so fun. I haven't been to a party for like 2 years after I stopped speaking to my earlier friendgroup. It took years before they even invited me to their parties, I don't know what to do now.
Do people have sex at the parties? Or do you just get drunk and fuck around? I've never been to one.

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
Do people have sex at the parties? Or do you just get drunk and fuck around? I've never been to one.
What you do at the party hugely depends on whos hosting it and with whom. Unless you're having a "hygge" party (less loud music and more just talking), you'll be fucking around with people at every party, unless again it's a public party hosted by someone with security guards, then you probably won't be doing things that are too stupid.
At some parties some people find a girl and then fuck her in a private room. In some parties no one does anything sexual. tbh you'll have to experience being with a group of drunk people in a good mood to understand what it's like.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
What you do at the party hugely depends on whos hosting it and with whom. Unless you're having a "hygge" party (less loud music and more just talking), you'll be fucking around with people at every party, unless again it's a public party hosted by someone with security guards, then you probably won't be doing things that are too stupid.
At some parties some people find a girl and then fuck her in a private room. In some parties no one does anything sexual. tbh you'll have to experience being with a group of drunk people in a good mood to understand what it's like.
Well sounds fun. Nice that you at least got to experience it a few times.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I have never been invited to birthday parties.

I'm an ugly tallcel freak. Normies and foids were repulsed by my presence in school. That's why I was always lonely.

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
I have never been invited to birthday parties.

I'm an ugly tallcel freak. Normies and foids were repulsed by my presence in school. That's why I was always lonely.
fuuark man if I was a normal weight during puberty and childhood I would be much taller, have a frame that isnt trash and I would probably be NTmaxxed and have had a gf by now.
All that matters is your attractiveness during childhood, everything else is cope.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I wish i could party tbh

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
The guy in the photo if 6'2 and gymmaxed can be high tier normie and slay giga noodle whores and curry whores, with some 5/10 white girls on the side with ease.

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
The guy in the photo if 6'2 and gymmaxed can be high tier normie and slay giga noodle whores and curry whores, with some 5/10 white girls on the side with ease.
its a foid bro

I wish i could party tbh
2021 is gonna be a party year, you know it, normies cant wait to experience degeneracy again after corona, me included. FUck man I can't wait to get drunk again.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
its a foid bro

2021 is gonna be a party year, you know it, normies cant wait to experience degeneracy again after corona, me included. FUck man I can't wait to get drunk again.
what are you doing on these, forums if i was nt and partied i wouldnt touch this place

ThunderLizard

ThunderLizard

heavy atmosphere
Nov 26, 2020
i'm starting to dread it too. what used to excite me is now just another way to mark the passing of time

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
what are you doing on these, forums if i was nt and partied i wouldnt touch this place
brother I have been near friendless for almost my entire life, it's only in the recent years that I have gotten something that somewhat resembles a friendgroup. All throughout my childhood I was morbidly obese subhuman with 0 friends. One of my first school memories is being beaten by a group of guys with bats and not much changed until after I got done with folkeskolen (10th grade). But I have discovered that I am NT on the inside and I have worked hard to get good social skills. I don't really have a social circle though so I only get invited to school parties, but that is good enough for me.

i'm starting to dread it too. what used to excite me is now just another way to mark the passing of time
I really hate it too, I hate the attention and the expectations. I hate that I have to do something to celebrate, I just want to be left alone man.

Activity
So far there's no one here