I found blood in my house

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
there are these supernatural creatures that sneak up to your door when you go to turn the lock
they are so good at listening to the clicking metal that they can then go and create a key exactly like yours
if they are mad at you one day it is all over because they will appear behind you while you are shitposting on NEETs.me and slit your throat

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Can’t you remember at all what caused this? I once came home from running and when I removed my runner shoes I noticed my sock was drenched in blood + I left a trail of blood in the house. Turned out to be a long toenail that caused it.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Can’t you remember at all what caused this? I once came home from running and when I removed my runner shoes I noticed my sock was drenched in blood + I left a trail of blood in the house. Turned out to be a long toenail that caused it.
Nah I was just doing my daily sweep of my house incase someone got in or something was out of place and I just noticed blood in weird places

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
WUT UP BLOOOD

TREYWEYTREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY
TREYWEY

Attachments

• Blood_sign.jpg
    Blood_sign.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 6
Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
Homie you have multiple personality disorder that is a serial killer fuuuck😂

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Homie you have multiple personality disorder that is a serial killer fuuuck😂
Probably when I move onto street whores I’ll video it for neets.me and I’ll rape her before I kill her and after because I kinda have a kink for necrophilla

Activity
So far there's no one here