Serious I found an 8 year old receipt in my bedroom

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
A supermarket receipt from December 2013. I bought energy drinks and chocolate treats, that was when I was bluepilled and I was still hoping that I could change things with bodybuilding. In those days I worked out at the gym 5 days a week but I still struggled with my diet due to the depression. I was in the prime of my youth and I was deprived of all female attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
i still think its good for health/self-improvement. who cares about impressing females.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
A supermarket receipt from December 2013. I bought energy drinks and chocolate treats, that was when I was bluepilled and I was still hoping that I could change things with bodybuilding. In those days I worked out at the gym 5 days a week but I still struggled with my diet due to the depression. I was in the prime of my youth and I was deprived of all female attention.
5 days a week seems like too much, my prime was at like 27 I worked out 3 times a week i was happier and more confident I felt like women were checking me out. Damn I need to start working out again.

Activity
So far there's no one here