Serious I forgot to take a towel into the bathroom

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
When I was taking a shower, I hate when this happens. I had to stand and drip dry like a big piece of cutlery. I then had to dry myself with toilet paper when the drip drying wasn't working.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Why does celtictruecel feel the need to bore us with his completely uneventful life.
Like nigga. No one cares about your soy hobbies and movies.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Why does celtictruecel feel the need to bore us with his completely uneventful life.
All our lives can't be as exciting as your drug dealing life in Amsterdam.
Also, AsylumPatient I notice you liked Atila's insult to me, I give users 3 strikes, 2 more strikes and I have to add you to ignore list.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
@Asylum Patient I notice you liked Atila's insult to me, I give users 3 strikes, 2 more strikes and I have to add you to ignore list.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
i do

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
thats strike 2 another 1 and your out:feelseheh::feelseheh: @Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Also, AsylumPatient I notice you liked Atila's insult to me, I give users 3 strikes, 2 more strikes and I have to add you to ignore list.
No offense bro but if you continue to be like this you will soon have no users to talk to anymore. Because you got the whole forum on your ignore list. :feelslol::feelslol:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
No offense bro but if you continue to be like this you will soon have no users to talk to anymore. Because you got the whole forum on your ignore list. :feelslol::feelslol:
Maybe if people didn't like insults to me then I wouldn't have to add people to ignore list

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Maybe if people didn't like insults to me then I wouldn't have to add people to ignore list
just be entertaining with your insults broo:soy: the incel atila dances for the normie celtictruecel

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
When I was taking a shower, I hate when this happens. I had to stand and drip dry like a big piece of cutlery. I then had to dry myself with toilet paper when the drip drying wasn't working.
I just push the water off my body with my hands and hope for the best.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
I just walk out naked idgaf if my sisters see it.

Activity
So far there's no one here